This is why I think Bain will be fine. Get Healthy, put your hand in the ground every down, meet at the QB.Mesidor is a wrecking ball today
Yes, but it appears that hot chick he is dating has stolen Justin Herbert's football soulMesidor causing HAVOC.. and now Broncos are down, should get alot of opportunities in 4th qtr to eat some more..
Just came in here to say it. Old man Mike is victimizing himI have to say I take delight in watching Mike Evans absolutely abuse Jobe
Some of these dudes just want to be the 1st people to call a player a bust. They think every situation is identical to another. You got guys calling Bain a bust and all he has dealt with this season is a messed up shoulder and a groin injury. I check the box with these posters as people I don’t take seriously and just scroll past their babbling. They never bring anything to an argument except some lame *** take. They can’t explain why they just hit “post reply”idk how people could watch that game and still say Ward needs to be bench wtf. He's getting killed his LT has got beat like a drum. Literally caused the int Unless he's throwing quick dump off passes he hasn't had any clean pockets. I'll say it again please bench him and I promise whatever QB Tenn puts in will be even worse.