ProCanes

if he takes that backup route, saying things like " We're ***" doesnt really play as the #2.
Jameis Winston barely speaks english, I think Cam Ward being brutally honest isn't a problem. It is sad some of the coded language I'm seeing on social media in regards to Cam. Then again, I'm not shocked, people feel comfortable saying crap they wouldn't dare say to someone's face.
 

Didn't notice if he went up against Simmons a lot or not. Wanna see the cutups that gets posted of him and see. Jeffrey Simmons has been prob best DT in nfl over last year. And last game up against donald a lot he did pretty well. Got beat once or twice plus that dumb *** play he blocked the TE on the pull....
 
Jameis Winston barely speaks english, I think Cam Ward being brutally honest isn't a problem. It is sad some of the coded language I'm seeing on social media in regards to Cam. Then again, I'm not shocked, people feel comfortable saying crap they wouldn't dare say to someone's face.
Well when you throw the game losing INT on a bad decision and/or terribly accurate throw and say your decision was good.... and you're teams been losing for years, people aren't going to be happy.
 
Last year for GR: punch, then move

This year for GR: get upfield, then punch

It’s crazy how the change of going from a 4-3 to a 3-4 can chance a players game and impact.
 
Back
Top