ProCanes making big plays

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Walford, Olsen, Miller (x2), Duke, Gore and Hurns all had touchdowns today.

Allen Hurns had 122 yards and a TD and is solidifying himself as one of the top young WR in the league.

Advertisement
This can't be true. I have heard about how we need a recruiting coach here b/c we don't have talent......

Chud looking good too. Has Colts O looking a lot better. While playing against the leagues best D

He seems to be using the short passing game to protect their crappy ol

For those scoring at home, this week former canes went past the 1700 pro TDs mark. Also passing USC for second all-time (Notre Dame).

Hurn's really making a name for himself. Very Impressive

Tad ****man ‏@Tdickman89 3h3 hours ago [MENTION=1879]Jag[/MENTION]uars WR @A1hurns is the youngest undrafted player in @NFLhistory with 600+ rec. yards & 6+ TD catches through 1st 8 games of a season.

With that 27-yard reception, @A1hurns has now caught a pass in all 24 games of his career, the longest streak by a [MENTION=1879]Jag[/MENTION]uars WR since 2006.

Tad ****man ‏@Tdickman89 4h4 hours ago
[MENTION=1879]Jag[/MENTION]uars WR Allen Hurns (@A1hurns) has now caught a TD pass in six consecutive games, extending his franchise record.

Hurns, 23, is the youngest player since New England's Rob Gronkowski (22) in 2011 to catch a TD pass in six consecutive games.

Advertisement
Hurn's really making a name for himself. Very Impressive

Tad ****man ‏@Tdickman89 3h3 hours ago [MENTION=1879]Jag[/MENTION]uars WR @A1hurns is the youngest undrafted player in @NFLhistory with 600+ rec. yards & 6+ TD catches through 1st 8 games of a season.

With that 27-yard reception, @A1hurns has now caught a pass in all 24 games of his career, the longest streak by a [MENTION=1879]Jag[/MENTION]uars WR since 2006.

[MENTION=1879]Jag[/MENTION]uars WR Allen Hurns (@A1hurns) has now caught a TD pass in six consecutive games, extending his franchise record.

Hurns, 23, is the youngest player since New England's Rob Gronkowski (22) in 2011 to catch a TD pass in six consecutive games.

Wow. So happy for him. Great young man.

I picked up Hurns in my league knowing he was going to show out. And Miller has been doing numbers for me ever since philbin was fired.

I think Waters will go 3rd or 4th round just based off of what Hurns is doing in the league.

**** shame, anybody know what the terms of his contract are? I hope he ends up like Sam SHields when its time to get paid. These **** coaches cost that kid $$

Hurns was a stud here and really happy for him. He's just a smooth receiver, in and out of his breaks and decent speed.

Carol City stand up.

Advertisement
The Fins were morons for not using a late round draft pick on Hurns. He would have looked good in aqua and orange.

Had Hurns on the bench today sitting next to Sammy Watkins.

200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
This can't be true. I have heard about how we need a recruiting coach here b/c we don't have talent......

Wasn't Hurns Randy's recruit, as was Miller. Duke hardly counts since it would have been almost impossible to keep him away. Maybe Al got Walford? Yes we need THE recruiting coach.

Had Hurns on the bench today sitting next to Sammy Watkins.

200.gif

Hahaha I did too along with emanuel sanders who I traded for lacy...I forgot to take benjamin out before thursday:sanford:

Gurley, miller, Julio and eifert made it up for me though thankfully

Advertisement
Back