ProCanes 2015 NFL Combine

Advertisement
Politically correct or nah?
@AbramsonPBP: Duke Johnson on #Canes coach Al Golden: "At the end of the day he’s going to take the blame because he’s the head coach. But it’s not him.”

Flowers may indeed be a top 15 if not top 10 pick. It will be refreshing to hear: "from the University of Miami" in the first round.

Politically correct or nah?
@AbramsonPBP: Duke Johnson on #Canes coach Al Golden: "At the end of the day he’s going to take the blame because he’s the head coach. But it’s not him.”

Yes, these kids aren't stupid. They will give the PC answer every time, not going to jeopardize their careers.

Advertisement
i believe he is worth number 5 hes the best tackle in the draft him and trent williams protecting rg3 and then gerod holliman in the second round sweet jesus we are on our way back

Advertisement
i believe he is worth number 5 hes the best tackle in the draft him and trent williams protecting rg3 and then gerod holliman in the second round sweet jesus we are on our way back

I hear you but we have a lot of holes to fill

imagine if this staff developed players.

they did you idiot.

hello Walford? Perryman?

they know how to develop. what they don't know is how to utilize.

It's sarcasm.

I'd bet Gunter, Flowers, Chickallo, and most of our players do better in the NFL than they did here. Obviously Duke will have a hard time doing better than he did here, same with Perryman.

Other than chick, all those guys performed relatively well here. We'll see what chick does in the NFL, I won't hold my breath.

Advertisement

they did you idiot.

hello Walford? Perryman?

It's sarcasm.

I'd bet Gunter, Flowers, Chickallo, and most of our players do better in the NFL than they did here. Obviously Duke will have a hard time doing better than he did here, same with Perryman.

Other than chick, all those guys performed relatively well here. We'll see what chick does in the NFL, I won't hold my breath.

playing well, and playing up to potential due to the coaches developing them are different things.

and benching 225 37 times proves what? It's not a real measure of explosive strength.

Bama, LSU, OSU, and FSU don't give a **** about how many reps of 225 a guy can do. bench pressing isn't even an important component of their S&C programs. And they don't lift more than 3 rep max when they do bench.

Google "Gayle Hatch" and look at the coaches that use his system. Most of them work for recent National Champions.

Swasey is just a dude. There is a reason he has been at Miami forever.

Advertisement

and benching 225 37 times proves what? It's not a real measure of explosive strength.

Bama, LSU, OSU, and FSU don't give a **** about how many reps of 225 a guy can do. bench pressing isn't even an important component of their S&C programs. And they don't lift more than 3 rep max when they do bench.

Google "Gayle Hatch" and look at the coaches that use his system. Most of them work for recent National Champions.

Swasey is just a dude. There is a reason he has been at Miami forever.

If you can bench 225 37 times, your 1RM pretty much has to be over 500. That's still not going to tell you nearly as much about football strength as squats, or cleans, or standing overhead presses. But it is the combine standard of strength, even if it is stupid, and 37 is a big number.

they did you idiot.

hello Walford? Perryman?

It's sarcasm.

playing well, and playing up to potential due to the coaches developing them are different things.

The only guy on the list is be surprised if he were doing well in the lleague is chick. Now, he may have been being a good soldier and found what was asked of him here. we'll see.

Flowers is going to go where Henderson should have, if the latter could have stopped smoking weed for 5 minutes while at Miami. That said, EF could have fallen out of bed and been a 3rd round pick, he's blessed by the sun moon and stars with genetics to be an NFL tackle.

Advertisement
Back