ProCanes 2015 NFL Combine

I will stand here now and say I was dead wrong about EFlowers. At the beginning of the year when posters were saying he was a top 10 pick, I was dumbfounded. I just didn't see it. Maybe I was looking for that "Bryant McKinnie" type dominance. Maybe he showed it and I just wasn't taking notice because we sucked so bad this year.

But props to the kid. For them to be saying he could be the first lineman off the board is a testament to his hard work.

Good stuff to come here and own it. Props. A handful of you guys (though I didn't remember you being a jerk about it like, well, we'll leave that very quiet poster nameless for now) essentially sought me out consistently for the past 2 seasons saying "What about your Erek Flowers 1st round projection, Lu????"

I didn't think he'd show as well as he did in the Combine. And, while he may get drafted as a LT, I still think he's a star RT prospect. He needs more refinement, but a lot of the tools are there and he has a good mindset to get more out of them. I don't think he'll be a Top 10 pick. I think he's a first rounder and maybe even a Top 20 pick, though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back