Problems with Mobile Site

Nick41594

Redshirt Freshman
Is anybody else having trouble viewing posts on the mobile site. All the threads show up for each forum but when I click them, all I see are the posters names and the area where their posts would be but no words.

Advertisement
Having the same issue. Only corrects itself when I switch to desktop mode which of course kind of defeats the purpose.....

Galaxy Note 3, Latest version of Android running Chrome.

Advertisement
Having the same issue. Only corrects itself when I switch to desktop mode which of course kind of defeats the purpose.....

Galaxy Note 3, Latest version of Android running Chrome.

I think it's their method of getting ppl to download the stupid app

Yup, no words. Hasn't held me back. Using my imagination, I've created a Canes world without Goldie. Every blank post reads the same, "Goldie fired. Butch hired".

Not to thread hijack, but can we please get the navigation bar at the bottom of the page like it used to be?

Advertisement
Not to thread hijack, but can we please get the navigation bar at the bottom of the page like it used to be?

This and having the same problems with the mobile site.

When some moron post a thread about Blake James removing Mark, I almost wreck trying to get the post to show up.

also, how do I revert back to the mobile version if I accidently clicked desktop version?

For me, it's at the very bottom of the page, towards the center. The list starts with "Contact Us" and "Mobile" is the last one. Click that. Took me a while in all my comupter unsaviness to figure that one out too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back