Pro Style Bro...

Advertisement
Don’t make the mistake of thinking all spreads are air raid or RPO. What OSU, Florida, penn st, auburn and the likes do is they just have a power run game out of the shot gun. Clemson too. It’s not air road or rpo. They are really pro style concepts and power running concepts just from the gun
Gonna help you out bro, here is Urban talking SPREAD offense that OSU runs.. Tryna help you get into 21 century football 15 years later but atleast you can say you made it bro.. Atleast you will make it before Miami football, which as a underdog type program should of been on the forefront of this type of stuff... WE ARE LOST

Gonna help you out bro, here is Urban talking SPREAD offense that OSU runs.. Tryna help you get into 21 century football 15 years later but atleast you can say you made it bro.. Atleast you will make it before Miami football, which as a underdog type program should of been on the forefront of this type of stuff... WE ARE LOST

Maybe you don't comprehend what i am saying so let me slow it down for you.

What OSU runs is VASTLY different than what most of the people on this board are calling for ok. Do you get that? What OSU runs is not an Air Raid or RPO based spread which is what most people are calling for on here.

OSU runs a very physical runnning based attack...like Auburn and Florida. It's really just a veer from the gun. That's VERY MUCH different from RPO or air raid.

Maybe you don't comprehend what i am saying so let me slow it down for you.

What OSU runs is VASTLY different than what most of the people on this board are calling for ok. Do you get that? What OSU runs is not an Air Raid or RPO based spread which is what most people are calling for on here.

OSU runs a very physical runnning based attack...like Auburn and Florida. It's really just a veer from the gun. That's VERY MUCH different from RPO or air raid.

What most people call for is for us to enter the 21 century and run a true spread. Most successful teams are spread to run, but like urban said in video what you want is still to be balanced. You can be spread to run and you can be spread to pass.. It works and it has worked at all levels. What we are trying to do is crap and we have gotten crap results.

I dont know what is your issue with RPO either, lol. That is not really a offense per se. EVERY team in america has RPO concepts in their offense. From college and NFL, maybe even alot of high schools. Its just a pass tag on a run play to grease the wheels of a offense. If your whole offense is based on RPO it will probably struggle at some point.

When you say air raid, most likely you think only of Mike Leach version, where he is heavy on passing. Most of his disciples highly value running the ball and having some sort of balance. I will still go out on limb and say majority of those offenses are better than the crap we have put on field 10 years plus with lesser talent than we have.

You can continue to move goal post but Urban, Malzahn, Day, Mullen would all call themselves spread coaches that run spread offenses. I think you have a mental block that if you call something spread it means throwing ball only..

Advertisement
Miami should run whatever the high schools in South Florida run. These kids are too stupid to learn a whole new offensive philosophy. Plus, coaches don’t get much time with them.

Just give them an offense where they can play fast and where they don’t have to think much.

That’s what we did on defense when we switched from Dorito’s system and it worked.

Anybody still arguing against Spread Offenses is a fckin insane.

The absolute best teams in college football ALL run different variations of Spread Offenses, the only true Pro style teams are Wisconsin, UGA & BC, but literally everybody else is Spread in some form or another.

"sPrEaD tEaMs aRe sOfT!" LOL! Try telling that to Oh St, Bama, Clemson, LSU, Penn St & Utah.

Too many of yall are just stuck in the 90's bruh, the Pro style offense doesn't fit our personnel & hasn't for decades.

**** even teams in the NFL run variations of the Spread offense, because the game has evolved, it's not all about lining up in I-Formation & running the ball for 3yds & a cloud of dust, then taking a simple 7-step drop or PA rollout anymore, there's smarter more efficient ways to move the ball down the field & put up points. Even running the ball out of the Spread offense has vastly improved, it's neutralized the idea that you can't run unless you 5 5-star caliber OL's.

The name of the game is PACE & SPACE. It's about forcing Defenses to defend the full field & keeping them off balance.

Any argument made in favor of Miami continuing to run pro-style is immediately countered by simply looking at our Offensive rankings since 2016... We've been by far one of the WORST offenses in college football while running this "eLiTe" Pro-style.

We're a Spread team & the moment this bullsh*t administration realizes this & finally brings in a real OC who understands that we'll actually start winning the games we're supposed to win when we have the significant talent advantage.

I don't do twitter. You? If so, can you copy and paste this and send it to every miami football account out there? Tag manny and danny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back