Pro Style Bro...

"soft AF."

But winning championships
Please name the air raid/RPO that wins NCs. Ohio state is physical run game, play action go deep last time they won. Clemson is physical run game play action go deep. If you think they’re spread just cause they’re in the gun that’s one thing. However people are calling mostly for ****** gimmick RPO/air raid ****. That’s what I wouldn’t want to run.

But again just my opinion. No soft teams like OKla have made it out of the first playoff game

Advertisement
Please name the air raid/RPO that wins NCs. Ohio state is physical run game, play action go deep last time they won. Clemson is physical run game play action go deep. If you think they’re spread just cause they’re in the gun that’s one thing. However people are calling mostly for ****** gimmick RPO/air raid ****. That’s what I wouldn’t want to run.

But again just my opinion. No soft teams like OKla have made it out of the first playoff game

Regardless if you want to admit that Clemsin, Bama and Ohio State run a spread offense or not....they do and they run PLENTY of RPO's.
Last time Ohio State won Meyer was the coach....a devote practitioner of the Spread!!
You are trying to pretend what they do is just run a pro stryle offense from the gun....and thats false.

Advertisement

Lol, ohio state is spread to run. even before urban got there they were spread but urban has been spread ever since wayy back. He bought it to gators where they said it wouldnt work in SEC. Clemson is spread, they bought in "gimmicky" chad morris to implement his system. Its just you think spread cant be physical. You have a mental block. Those spread teams run better than we do in our pro style bro offense.

Bama has become spread, they could buy as many 5 stars as nick saban felt he needed and even he dropped that offense and evolved. LSU had 8 fullbacks on their roster and have been better on defense, had more recent success and still were able to get to spread and now become hottest team in america, while we languish in mediocrity just to say we are physical when we havent been able to run in yearsss. We are essentially the old school team holding on to triple option as the game passes us by. We are flabby and sick.

No soft teams like oklahoma that would run us out the building, LMAOO.. Yea, we dont want to be a perennial playoff team, lets just be **** coastal pro style bro..

It’s better ****** gimmick offenses that make your team all around soft AF.

Plus it’s very easy to negative recruit against for top skill and QBs.

But that’s just my opinion

I remember this argument in the early 2000’s with awsi dooger on CaneSport.

Fifteen years later the spread principles are everywhere including the nfl lol.

Advertisement
go watch the 49ers, chiefs, and saints, and compare to what miamis doing

Funny you mention the 9ers, especially since I'm in 9er town (FML).

NFL Live did a really nice job of breaking down their offense, that when they line up, defenses will show to have a numbers advantage to stop the run, but Shanahan will always change the play at the L.O.S to run a play that will immediately give the 9ers a numbers advantage. That has led to them having one of the best running attacks, and subsequently, one of the more balance offenses in the NFL. It was a really good explanation, and I became very envious.

Advertisement
Funny you mention the 9ers, especially since I'm in 9er town (FML).

NFL Live did a really nice job of breaking down their offense, that when they line up, defenses will show to have a numbers advantage to stop the run, but Shanahan will always change the play at the L.O.S to run a play that will immediately give the 9ers a numbers advantage. That has led to them having one of the best running attacks, and subsequently, one of the more balance offenses in the NFL. It was a really good explanation, and I became very envious.

this is what Mullen does at Florida, except their OL is average so they don't dominate, but it gives them a chance to compete

Advertisement

This...you are not wrong at all..the only spread team to win a title has been Clemson and Auburn with cam..and what do those two have in common? A strong PHYSICAL run game..nobody is winning titles slinging it all around east/west and throwing go routes the whole game (Big 12) why is this? Because those teams don’t practice physical football. When you get in top 5 matchups or I’ll even say SEC, ACC,Big Ten ball games weekend week out you most control the LOS..Ohio states does run a spread O but are best when they focus on having a strong run game..Bama runs a Pro spread/multiple offense.
We have run spread formation concepts this year..personally I would never agree to going to a full spread out unless you have a dynamic athlete at QB

Advertisement
Back