Pro Football Hall of Fame finalists

Advertisement
Advertisement
Andre Johnson better get in this time-

Saw him play in high school used to work with his Aunt in Miami met the whole family and Andre-

He’s just a quiet humble guy who was just a phenomenal athlete-

I think Devin and Reggie both get in at some point.

Advertisement
What is it with you people? Why not Hester?
page what do you mean GIF

He should be in imo, but I think they continue to hold his position against him.
Same. I also don't think he belongs ahead of Dre or Reggie. Holt deserves to be in ahead of all of them so Devin is at best 4th out of a possible 5 spots without looking at anyone else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have absolutely no recollection of Jahri Evans lmao. Yet he was 1st team all-pro 4 straight years and on the 2010s all-decade team.

When you think Hall of Fame credentials it has to be someone who DOMINATED and of all on the list NO ONE compared to Devin Hester...NO ONE!
Patrick Willis would disagree. Devin is arguably the greatest return ace to ever play, he belongs in, but in terms of overall impact and dominance, Willis was that for a longer, more consistent stretch. Devin was a star from day 1, but like most great return men didn't sustain it for as long as others at full time positions do. Devin and Dre both belong in, as does Taylor, he was absurdly underrated. The only knock on him was his durability, but in terms of his play, he's right on par with a Thurman or Edge, in my opinion.

Advertisement
Back