Pro Football Hall of Fame finalists

Getting into the NFL HOF can be difficult with so few spots per year. They need another yr of letting around 10 in so there isnt such a big backlog of worthy talent.Nba is way too easy

Advertisement
When your the GOAT at your position, you should be in by 1st or 2nd ballot. The NFL HOF is very inconsistent. Hester is the GOAT at his position, not sure what the argument is here.
Exactly. We put kickers in the Hall of Fame, so why not the greatest kick returner of all-time? When you’re the best at something, you deserve to be in, IMO. Also, Reggie deserves to be in just as much as Andre, if not more. I think Reggie’s career is constantly glossed over and underrated by people. Dude is literally top 10 all-time in yards and receptions. He just wasn’t flashy, which is why I think he gets overlooked.

Last edited:
Exactly. We put kickers in the Hall of Fame, so why not the greatest kick returner of all-time? When you’re the best at something, you deserve to be in, IMO. Also, Reggie deserves to be in just as much as Andre, if not more. I think Reggie’s career is constantly glossed over and underrated by people. Dude is literally top 10 all-time in yards and receptions. He just wasn’t flashy, which is why I think he gets overlooked.
But Reggie played with Manning, so he gets overlooked a little. Dre played for the Texans so...

Advertisement
Different type of receivers. Reggie is the best "Possession" WR in UM History. Reggie had Manning spinning them. Andre had Carr, and then Shaub.

Andre Johnson is the best player on that list. Hester deserves to be in for his years of dominance in kick off returns and punt returns. He was the best to ever do it and we will never see anything close to him again.

Without my orange and green glasses on, this would be my 5 for this year.

1. Andre Johnson
2. Devin Hester
3. Dwight Freeny
4. Patrick Willis
5. Rodney Harrison or Tory Holt

I noticed on the ballot they list Hester as a PR, I wonder if his stats are just his punt returns since he did WR duty. returned Kick Offs and I think he played some defense.
Devin Hester played 11 seasons for 4 teams, including the Bears and Falcons. He had 255 catches for 3,311 yards and scored 37 touchdowns, along with 315 punt returns for 3,695 yards and 629 kick returns for 11,028 yards. He was selected to play in 4 Pro Bowls

Advertisement
Back