Pro-Canes getting PAID

Advertisement
Watching some fans crap on Bruce's moment, because they are salty about the Heat is peak "Good lord we have morons in the fanbase". The Heat had a wonderful season, but the school is going to celebrate a loyal alum's big moment. The University of Miami doesn't owe the Heat ANYTHING.
I read the comments. I am willing to bet that most of them have zero connection to the university. They aren't alums. Most have never stepped on campus. They don't have season tickets. I doubt they go to any games and have never contributed a dime to the university. All they do is make the university look ridiculous.

BTW, most Miami alum aren't even from South Florida so why would they give a rat's about the Heat if they are even NBA fans?

As I have said, Bruce has been a terrific ambassador for Hurricane basketball.

Advertisement
Watching some fans crap on Bruce's moment, because they are salty about the Heat is peak "Good lord we have morons in the fanbase". The Heat had a wonderful season, but the school is going to celebrate a loyal alum's big moment. The University of Miami doesn't owe the Heat ANYTHING.

Uh, yeah. Fuc* the Heat. What have they ever done for the Canes? I mean, they aren’t Dolphin level hosting Tebow and the Gates. But still.

Even during their celebration, Bruce propping up Coach L and the Canes. Can’t be mad at that man.
1686675055734.png

Heck of a season for pro canes in NBA, Dope to see thread close with NBA Champs.. sucks how Reed season went about, he woulda been a champ too, thats the nature of the business.. I see the next iteration of this thread with both guys ca$hing out even more, hope they break the bank..

Advertisement
UM forward Jordan Miller has attracted considerable interest in advance of Thursday’s NBA Draft. Boston summoned him to its headquarters for a workout and a visit — two separate trips. He also has worked out for Utah, Portland, Charlotte, Indiana, Detroit, Atlanta, Brooklyn, Phoenix, Oklahoma City and Milwaukee. He has a decent chance to be drafted on Thursday. If not, he will be a coveted undrafted free agent. The Heat has scouted him and likes his game. UM guard Isaiah Wong also has done a bunch of workouts (including for the Heat) and hopes to be among the 60 picks in Thursday’s draft.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article275929216.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement

UM forward Jordan Miller has attracted considerable interest in advance of Thursday’s NBA Draft. Boston summoned him to its headquarters for a workout and a visit — two separate trips. He also has worked out for Utah, Portland, Charlotte, Indiana, Detroit, Atlanta, Brooklyn, Phoenix, Oklahoma City and Milwaukee. He has a decent chance to be drafted on Thursday. If not, he will be a coveted undrafted free agent. The Heat has scouted him and likes his game. UM guard Isaiah Wong also has done a bunch of workouts (including for the Heat) and hopes to be among the 60 picks in Thursday’s draft.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article275929216.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
“Isaiah is in very good spirits, every NBA team I talk to understands that he is a really a bucket-getter,” Larranaga said on Wednesday. “He can really score, all his workouts have proven that, and he’s such a nice kid. Everybody likes him a lot. I’m anticipating he’ll be a second-round pick. I don’t know how early or late, but I feel confident to say he has a great shot.” Miller spent two years with UM after transferring from George Mason and averaged 15.3 points and 6.2 rebounds in his final season. He was a key player in the Final Four run, making national headlines with a perfect 27-point game against Texas in the Elite Eight (7-of-7 from the floor, 13-of-13 from the free-throw line) “Jordan’s done great with all his interviews and tryouts,” Larranaga said. “I’ve talked to a number of NBA teams who love him and will look very, very closely at him. He’s excited. I think he’ll be a second-round pick.”

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...-of-miami/article276611541.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
Back