Pro-Canes getting PAID

Advertisement
Advertisement
tough situation but miami is the hometown team.. They were missing most of the playoffs seems kinda off to hype it up when playing the local squad but whatever.. lol..

Have to be clinically insane as a Canes fan to not be happy for Bruce and the attention he’s getting.

How many times has he now talked positively about UM, coach L and the hoops program for free?

He doesn’t owe us that but he reps us all year long as, basically, the only noteworthy NBA player we have in the league.

F*** that twitter weirdo

Comments such as this from so called Canes and Heat fans are despicable. UM owes nothing to the heat. There’s nothing wrong with UM touting a former Cane’s performance in the Finals. In fact, it would be weird if they didn’t. This is free recruiting for the program.

Can someone interpret the original comment for me? I honestly don’t understand the point of the tweet or what he wrote.
We need a social media dictionary because of all the retards on there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1686452205859.png

tough situation but miami is the hometown team.. They were missing most of the playoffs seems kinda off to hype it up when playing the local squad but whatever.. lol..
Nothing tough about it. They are rooting against the Heat. They had a nice tweet with Larranaga and Spoelstra. The official UM basketball twitter page has been hyping Bruce and Lonnie throughout the entire playoffs. They do all former players playing professionally.

This has been terrific for Canes basketball. Show me other pros right now pushing their university as hard as Bruce? As a matter of fact I will say ever.

The official UM basketball twitter page has been hyping Bruce and Lonnie throughout the entire playoffs. They do all former players playing professionally.
I was the one who mentioned it that they needed to step up during the playoffs, lol.. Lonnie had a big game during warriors series and twitter was goin wild trending worldwide when it happened but I guess whoever controls the page was sleep? lol.. Who knows, its no biggie they hopped on it next day but whatever you got it..

Advertisement

Comments such as this from so called Canes and Heat fans are despicable. UM owes nothing to the heat. There’s nothing wrong with UM touting a former Cane’s performance in the Finals. In fact, it would be weird if they didn’t. This is free recruiting for the program.

There has always been resentment from a large segment of the Miami football fanbase, in regards to the Miami basketball program. Maybe because we have a lot of Miami Football/(Insert College Basketball Program Here) fans, but it's something I'll never understand. I am a 'Cane, I root for 'Canes in everything, period. I'm happy when a Cane finds success, period. I've always said about Bruce and Lonnie, I want them to score 50+ when they play the Mavs, but I'm good with them losing the game anyway...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back