Pro Canes 2022

Advertisement
Then buffalo university can claim kj Osborn is theirs

Exactly. Or OU can claim Rambo, & Temple w Roche. Chit is dumb at this point & I cannot wait to we get back to a point where we stop being so thirsty to claim guys in the NFL who once upon a time played for us. I don’t care if they have a degree from here; when u enter the draft via another school and u r announced via draft footage from said schools, that’s their school.

Advertisement
Again, his bio says CSU, not Miami. So respectfully I disagree w/ this, along w Cager and all the others who entered the NFL under other school’s banner.
E67B9ED0-27AE-4601-9C03-5414456FB111.jpeg.jpg

I’m here 4 it. We just started doing this chit when our pipeline started getting low, desperately trying to hold on to NFLU. Claiming another ninja’s chick is beneath a playa, just like a college trying to claim a kid who once upon a time played at ur school but entered the league via another school.

Last edited:
I’m here 4 it. We just started doing this chit when our pipeline started getting low, desperately trying to hold on to NFLU. Claiming another ninja’s chick is beneath a playa, just like a college trying to claim a kid who once upon a time played at ur school but entered the league via another school.
I just read the NFL cut list... seems like every Cane got cut.... Looked like almost everyone from this past class got cut.... I'm sure some stuck with their team but geezz there were a lot of recognizable names on the cut list...

Advertisement
I hear what you are saying. To me it's just about who I root for. Players leave for various reasons and in most cases I wish them the best and will root for them to do well in the future. They were a part of a program that I love and contributed to it. Not trying to claim anyone as part of NFL U, like you said that is sorry.

I just read the NFL cut list... seems like every Cane got cut.... Looked like almost everyone from this past class got cut.... I'm sure some stuck with their team but geezz there were a lot of recognizable names on the cut list...
To be fair we only had 1 draft pick this year and it wasn't until the 7th round.

We had 1 player drafted in the 7th rd and he was perceived as a JAG. Hard to be surprised but almost all will be on practice squads. Hopefully they can catch on eventually.

Advertisement
I know how many we had drafted but I was hoping that those that got invites to camp would stick ... I didn't expect that many to get dropped...
Definitely hurts recruiting but hopefully this year we can get back to multiple 1st round or at least Day 2 picks.

I know how many we had drafted but I was hoping that those that got invites to camp would stick ... I didn't expect that many to get dropped...
Honestly, most FAs don't stick for more than 2-3 years on practice squads etc...

Last Cane who became a solid starter as a free agent was Allen Hurns in 2014

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back