Pro Canes 2022

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our fans are a different breed. Man opted out, still became a 1st round and set him and his family up for life. His decision ended up working out for him. He won. It sucked for us as Cane fans, but Greg made out okay.
it was a. benefit for Phillips. it actually worked out for both guys. both went first round and Rousseau opting out allowed JJ to shine with the opportunity and really show out

Our fans are a different breed. Man opted out, still became a 1st round and set him and his family up for life. His decision ended up working out for him. He won. It sucked for us as Cane fans, but Greg made out okay.
The craziness about the whole opt out, T, was he was concerned for his family, health wise. My boy got absolutely crucified for that. Smh

I’m just glad he’s winning & doing well. The team loves him & his attitude

The craziness about the whole opt out, T, was he was concerned for his family, health wise. My boy got absolutely crucified for that. Smh

I’m just glad he’s winning & doing well. The team loves him & his attitude
Exactly. His mother is/was a nurse and seen 1st hand what that thing could do. Some people swore up and down he wouldn’t get drafted in the first round. Then he did. Then the same ones said he lost out on millions for not goping early in the first. MF, he still a millionaire. Trying to find something to **** on him about to make them feel good about being wrong.

I am for sure loving his performance so far in his young career, and I am always rooting for the Bills because of him and Quan.

Advertisement
it was a. benefit for Phillips. it actually worked out for both guys. both went first round and Rousseau opting out allowed JJ to shine with the opportunity and really show out
Yes for sure. Also helped out Roche, although hime didn’t get drafted as high as he and some of us thought. Yes, it would’ve been nice to see all three together. But all three are in the league now. Most important thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back