Pro Canes - 2021

Advertisement
It’s good to see we’re back to putting guys in the league who can actually play. We had a lull there for a while where guys were getting drafted but not really having much of a career. Always happy to see our guys have success.

It’s good to see we’re back to putting guys in the league who can actually play. We had a lull there for a while where guys were getting drafted but not really having much of a career. Always happy to see our guys have success.

Speaking of that it’s nice to see Duke, Artie and Philip playing again. Second winds for them hopefully?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Duke had a heck of a game in the Fins' win over the Pats.

Looking around the league, I see our defensive ends were super active. Calais, Garvin, Rousseau, AQM, Phillips with a fumble recovery, Roche with a couple tackles. Not sure how Bush and Burns played but they had 4 and 3 tackles respectfully. Travis home forced a fumble

KJ has a TD catch.

Anyone else with a notable day? Is Perryman still injured or playing tonight?

Duke had a heck of a game in the Fins' win over the Pats.

Looking around the league, I see our defensive ends were super active. Calais, Garvin, Rousseau, AQM, Phillips with a fumble recovery, Roche with a couple tackles. Not sure how Bush and Burns played but they had 4 and 3 tackles respectfully. Travis home forced a fumble

KJ has a TD catch.

Anyone else with a notable day? Is Perryman still injured or playing tonight?
DP is playing and has 3 tackles so far, early in the second quarter.

Advertisement
Brevin started slow, but on a bad team with a rookie QB. Coming on, and his future looks bright.

Advertisement
Osborn had a good year

Crazy to think that Osborne and Berrios (46 receptions for 431 yards and 2 TDs, plus 2 rushing TDs) are our only WRs right now in the league, smdh. I wish that Hurns would have somehow caught on with the Fins but no luck., Benjamin has been given a few opportunities to make plays but hasn't delivered yet for the 49ers.

Crazy to think that Osborne and Berrios (46 receptions for 431 yards and 2 TDs, plus 2 rushing TDs) are our only WRs right now in the league, smdh. I wish that Hurns would have somehow caught on with the Fins but no luck., Benjamin has been given a few opportunities to make plays but hasn't delivered yet for the 49ers.
He’s with the dolphins he’s just hurt. Phillip Dorsett plays for the Texans

Hurns on the IR he made the dolphins

Advertisement
Back