Pro Canes - 2021

Advertisement
Still, 2 WRs making some plays, 3 more making cameos. That's disappointing given our history. Hopefully a couple of those guys pick up some steam and Rambo balls out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How ******* awesome is it that BRAXTON BERRIOS is a first team All-Pro player in the NFL.

I couldn't be more excited and proud of this guy. Realest MF'r.
But all he does is catch the ball. All the mopes that repeated this at Miami refused to acknowledge the data the he led the ACC in punt returns. As I have said repeatedly, TDs from punts and kick returns are as rare as hen's teeth and largely a thing of the past. Same thing for Osborn when he was here.

But all he does is catch the ball. All the mopes that repeated this at Miami refused to acknowledge the data the he led the ACC in punt returns. As I have said repeatedly, TDs from punts and kick returns are as rare as hen's teeth and largely a thing of the past. Same thing for Osborn when he was here.

They were spoiled by Hester who is HoF level, and to a lesser degree Parrish, who was absolutely incredible in his own right.

People forget how significantly the rules have changed in the return game to make it sooooo much harder to break one or rip off huge chunk yardage any more.

Advertisement
Saw Dee Delaney out there subbing in for the Bucs. I checked out ESPN, and he quietly put together a decent season as their backup CB. 17 Tackles, 13 Solo, 1 Int, 2 PDs. Not bad for a portal kid from the Citadel who was injured half the season with us, then a 2018 UDFA and 3-year practice squad player. Super happy for him and hope he sticks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back