Private insider Zoom call for Canes Connection members- Thursday (today) at 8 pm

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
All,
I'll be having an exclusive private Zoom chat on Thursday at 8 pm for members of Canes Connection, the official NIL collective of Miami Athletics. I'll provide the absolute latest annd answer questions on the Portal and recruiting. This will include information I cannot share on a public forum. I will also answer your questions. As you can imagine given the partner, this will be the most direct and "inside" information available anywhere in the Canes world. Canes Connection members that are unable to attend will be sent a link with a recording.

Canes Connection members should be receiving an email link to register to the Webinar. If you haven't signed up yet, click the link below and pick a plan. When you enter promo code “CIS” in the blue link titled “Add promotion Code” (right under “Subtotal”) you get 20% off your first month Canes Connection subscription.

https://www.canesconnection.com/membership

Please consider being part of the solution and supporting Canes Connection. This is the most direct way to improve the program we love so much. If we all do our part, nobody will be able to stop our talent acquisition machine. Let's get #6.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Numbers went way up on the call today. Hope you guys enjoyed it.
I just listened to it D and the info you gave on the portal was excellent! By the sound of your post, it looks like a lot more people are joining up with canes connection and that is a good thing. And having your private podcast, every Thursday is just a bonus. Hopefully all our CIS brothers keep joining so we can be the top NIL in the country. 🙌

Advertisement
Just listened to the Zoom …great info as usual and from your lips to Gods ears on a couple of the guys mentioned.

All,
I'll be having an exclusive private Zoom chat on Thursday at 8 pm for members of Canes Connection, the official NIL collective of Miami Athletics. I'll provide the absolute latest annd answer questions on the Portal and recruiting. This will include information I cannot share on a public forum. I will also answer your questions. As you can imagine given the partner, this will be the most direct and "inside" information available anywhere in the Canes world. Canes Connection members that are unable to attend will be sent a link with a recording.

Canes Connection members should be receiving an email link to register to the Webinar. If you haven't signed up yet, click the link below and pick a plan. When you enter promo code “CIS” in the blue link titled “Add promotion Code” (right under “Subtotal”) you get 20% off your first month Canes Connection subscription.

https://www.canesconnection.com/membership

Please consider being part of the solution and supporting Canes Connection. This is the most direct way to improve the program we love so much. If we all do our part, nobody will be able to stop our talent acquisition machine. Let's get #6.
Afternoon DMoney. I signed up today. Is it to late for you to send my email the link to your chat?

Advertisement
Back