Priority #1 for 2024

Advertisement
Stone isn’t flipping not sure why ppl keep bringing that up. He wants to be at Oklahoma and they are on their way to the playoff potentially

Better chance with Scott IMO because he wanted UM but Mama wanted him nearby. Maybe .001% chance Taylor can convince his mom to let her son grow up and be independent. Also Ohio State is literally full of child molesters and deviants.

-------
"'Everybody knew before you were going into the [examination] room that Doc Strauss was going to touch you,” DiSabato said. “It was like a joke before you went in there.”

Strauss wasn’t the only Ohio State official who showered with the team, DiSabato said. After practice ended at 3:30 p.m., some university professors, administrators and others would show up in the shower stalls just as the athletes were arriving, he said.

It was, DiSabato said, like walking through “the gauntlet of sexual deviancy.”

Was it not Stone who wanted to be here badly but went to OU due to family pressure? I mean, this was the case with Scott and the kid from Mississippi as well.

Advertisement
Was it not Stone who wanted to be here badly but went to OU due to family pressure? I mean, this was the case with Scott and the kid from Mississippi as well.

N O family wanted Miami he always wanted Oklahoma. He picked what he wanted and he isn’t coming here. Ppl need to move on.

**** they need to circle back to stewart cause south car is terrible. Why would he want to go there

I'd say we have 5 urgent needs on this team

QB, DT, CB, S, DE

If I had to call it DT is the #1 need, followed by QB…But if somehow TVD stays, with Nickel and E.Will in the wings…Then I'd bump it down to second tier (although I'd always listen to the argument QB is always first tier every year !). But obviously a home run at corner is needed too.

Need Help/Keep Stacking

OL, WR, LB, RB

Can be picky imo

TE

Obviously so much can change though with who we aer losing at portal…And also if TE is going to be a 30-40 catch position instead of 50 with 12 personnel very little, then you definitely can be picky, etc… If RB are moving on, obviously that could bump up.

Cornerback

Losing Cormani McClain was a hit because we are starting two transfer CB’s that will be gone next season.

Ellis Robinson IV is a MAJOR need. I seen some of his games, he has oily hips & elite speed, not afraid to tackle either. He’ll be an instant impact freshman. Hopefully, Damari Brown will develop to start on the other side.
Bruh

Advertisement
With open toed shoes
Spit Take GIF

QB, DT, CB, S, DE

If I had to call it DT is the #1 need, followed by QB…But if somehow TVD stays, with Nickel and E.Will in the wings…Then I'd bump it down to second tier (although I'd always listen to the argument QB is always first tier every year !). But obviously a home run at corner is needed too.

Need Help/Keep Stacking

OL, WR, LB, RB

Can be picky imo

TE

Obviously so much can change though with who we aer losing at portal…And also if TE is going to be a 30-40 catch position instead of 50 with 12 personnel very little, then you definitely can be picky, etc… If RB are moving on, obviously that could bump up.

Center is more of a need than DE imo, but I agree with the rest of top 4.

Advertisement
I think they want Mincey at Safety. I'm not certain but I think the staff likes Xavier Lucas from AH at CB even those he plays Safety
Initially the word was corner…But he just keeps growing. Senior highlights, kid looks like an OLB out there imo. Impressive just saying, I would be happily surprised if he could play corner at UM.

Advertisement
Hate what cormani did and wouldn’t take him back if he wanted to come back. But I think he really got caught up in Deions nonsense probably didn’t realize deions a clown off the field but as a coach wants discipline prob thought it was gonna be easy there. With that said I hope Colorado loses every game
You mean his mom.

QB, DT, CB, S, DE

Need Help/Keep Stacking

OL, WR, LB, RB

Can be picky imo

TE

DB is the number 1 need. We have the Alabama DT coming in but no help at DB yet.

N O family wanted Miami he always wanted Oklahoma. He picked what he wanted and he isn’t coming here. Ppl need to move on.

**** they need to circle back to stewart cause south car is terrible. Why would he want to go there
Ya him and Bain would be a crazy duo

Advertisement
Back