Priority #1 for 2024

maurice3p

Senior
Cornerback

Losing Cormani McClain was a hit because we are starting two transfer CB’s that will be gone next season.

Ellis Robinson IV is a MAJOR need. I seen some of his games, he has oily hips & elite speed, not afraid to tackle either. He’ll be an instant impact freshman. Hopefully, Damari Brown will develop to start on the other side.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cornerback
Losing Cormani McClain was a hit because we are starting two transfer CB’s that will be gone next season.

Ellis Robinson IV is a MAJOR need. I seen some of his games, he has oily hips & elite speed, not afraid to tackle either. He’ll be an instant impact freshman. Hopefully, Damari Brown will develop to start on the other side.
as far as the rest of this class, priority should be as follows

1. Flip Ellis at CB
1b. Flip Stone at DT

2. Land Bell (Juco OT)

3. Land a top 10 transfer portal class

4. Land Zavier Mincey

5. Flip Hayes at LB

Advertisement
I haven’t watched the film on Mincey yet, but I will today. If he can play CB, not safety, he’ll be a HUGE priority
I think they want Mincey at Safety. I'm not certain but I think the staff likes Xavier Lucas from AH at CB even those he plays Safety

1. Flip Ellis at CB
1b. Flip Stone at DT

2. Land Bell (Juco OT)

4. Land Zavier Mincey

5. Flip Hayes at LB

2 for 6 ain't bad.

Advertisement
Cornerback

I've never seen a post go from "the dumbest **** I've ever read" to "not bad". Congratulations.

1. Flip Ellis at CB
1b. Flip Stone at DT

2. Land Bell (Juco OT)

4. Land Zavier Mincey

5. Flip Hayes at LB
I like all this a lot!

What do feel is most probable?

Order of most probable from my vantage point.

1. Landing Mincey

2. Landing Bell

3. Top 10 portal class for 24

4. Flipping Ellis

5. Flipping Hayes

6. Flipping Stone

Advertisement
IMO DT & CB
- 1 of each for the '24 class, flipping Ellis and ****, any 1 of the DT whales we were after
- 1 of each out of the portal/juco route as immediate contributors

after that I'll let Mario surprise me with the rest of the class

Advertisement

1. Flip Ellis at CB
1b. Flip Stone at DT

2. Land Bell (Juco OT)

4. Land Zavier Mincey

5. Flip Hayes at LB
Stone isn’t flipping not sure why ppl keep bringing that up. He wants to be at Oklahoma and they are on their way to the playoff potentially

Cormani can’t get off the bench in Colorado. He also seems like a head case.
Hate what cormani did and wouldn’t take him back if he wanted to come back. But I think he really got caught up in Deions nonsense probably didn’t realize deions a clown off the field but as a coach wants discipline prob thought it was gonna be easy there. With that said I hope Colorado loses every game

Advertisement
Back