Prior relationship with T-Rob leads to UM offer for DE Durant

So we have 4 CB's for this kid but some Pedo State Rivals guys, with no sources, says something without any evidence to back it up & CIS is chalking up an L as a knee jersey reaction 🤦
We'll see in a couple days.If Ferman's wrong I hope the posters there give him **** for it.

Advertisement
Wouldn't surprise me if Ferman was influenced by the Penn State rivals guy. That guy said he was close to making Penn State the choice in their version of the crystal balls. They call it futurecast. No idea if he actually did it
Was looking at Gary’s futurecast accuracy % and it was 58%. That’s a tad better than 50/50 which is about where most uninformed fans are. So take his info with a grain of salt.

Advertisement
I haven’t seen Durant in person, but Kancey was really small. I wanted us to take him as a FB/pass rushing DT like Nikita Whitlock of Wake Forest and the Giants. Durant may have a bigger frame.

Durant and Kancey’s games are definitely similar. This was the my old write up on Kancey:
Great insight. It seems to me the staff is relying a lot on in house evaluations this year compared to recruiting rankings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the masses are tripping based off of Ferman’s comments and CB. Durant will be a Cane when it’s all said and done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back