Pricing released UM VS UF

Gator fans are licking their chops.

This problem has an easy fix too.

UM Athletic Department knows which tickets it issued. UM needs to set up a "no-transfer" window that gets lifted within a month of the game.

And I know, someone's going to point out that it's hard to enforce via the secondary websites. Sure. But UM could pull away-game ticket privileges from anyone they deem to be abusing the rules or policies.

Something to consider for the future. Can't fix everything today, but somebody needs to be working on this issue within UM. We all know that Blake doesn't give a ****, he's well-paid and uncaring.
Right. They have a partnership with stubhub but yeah you go with that.

Advertisement
I'm using Android. Newest oxygen just released last weekend

Seems like windows and chrome is the only thing that consistently works.

If they don’t fire this fūcking vendor then they’re not serious about improving. No excuse for not being able to handle multiple platforms. Pathetic.

We’re literally talking breach of contract here.

Bring your hands to the game. LOL. Could get interesting in the stands.

Exactly. I fully anticipate using this as a legal defense if/when I'm charged with any violent crimes in Orange County due to the environment I was placed in as a result of the negligence of Blake James and Paciolan.

You wanna charge me with mayhem and inciting a riot? I'll put the UM ticket office, multiple IT vendors, the City of Orlando, Donna Shalala AND the NCAA on trial!

You are completely delusional or semi autistic if you think our ticket office is capable of even step 1

This is why I say they need to just take all the tickets back and redo this whole process once they get this all fixed. Don't just take back the extra tickets people bought over their allotment because all of us that picked on Tuesday and beyond are picking based on what is available at that time. If better seats get re-released and people that pick with later times or lower priority get those that is not why they set up the system in the first place.

Just redo all of this. We're 6 months out. Yeah people will still be be ****ed but they are doing right by all fans then. plus they will put more Miami fans in the miami seats as oipposed to just rolling the dice on whoever buys them on the secondary market.

Advertisement
Seems like windows and chrome is the only thing that consistently works.

If they don’t fire this fūcking vendor then they’re not serious about improving. No excuse for not being able to handle multiple platforms. Pathetic.

We’re literally talking breach of contract here.
Yep and if I hadn't been able to get in touch through email, I would've been screwed. Still can't access the site and not a good idea for me to be on the phone for 30+ minutes at work. Just utter failure in every part. People like you and I should have had a small chance at club but at minimum, 50 yard line lowers. Instead, the ultra wealthy take them all and flip for 4-500% profit; just disgusting.

Yep and if I hadn't been able to get in touch through email, I would've been screwed. Still can't access the site and not a good idea for me to be on the phone for 30+ minutes at work. Just utter failure in every part. People like you and I should have had a small chance at club but at minimum, 50 yard line lowers. Instead, the ultra wealthy take them all and flip for 4-500% profit; just disgusting.
What sections are technically club sections?

Advertisement
This is why I say they need to just take all the tickets back and redo this whole process once they get this all fixed. Don't just take back the extra tickets people bought over their allotment because all of us that picked on Tuesday and beyond are picking based on what is available at that time. If better seats get re-released and people that pick with later times or lower priority get those that is not why they set up the system in the first place.

Just redo all of this. We're 6 months out. Yeah people will still be be ****ed but they are doing right by all fans then. plus they will put more Miami fans in the miami seats as oipposed to just rolling the dice on whoever buys them on the secondary market.

If there was even a remote chance this were possible, which there isn’t; how would you handle the fans who sold their tickets (whether part of their allowed allotment or not). You think suing the donors will look good? Then going after the secondary ticket sites like our partner StubHub?

I’m not happy with the way it turned out but it is what it is. They aren’t reissuing tickets. Hopefully they’ll do better next time

If there was even a remote chance this were possible, which there isn’t; how would you handle the fans who sold their tickets (whether part of their allowed allotment or not). You think suing the donors will look good? Then going after the secondary ticket sites like our partner StubHub?

I’m not happy with the way it turned out but it is what it is. They aren’t reissuing tickets. Hopefully they’ll do better next time
They seller doesn't get paid until the buyer receives the tickets. All they have to do is cancel the sales

Advertisement
That's odd, the map I posted was from the rep about a week ago
Very odd. Maybe they have different maps for different tiers if they know that a certain section won't be available by the time you pick. Because when I saw the map that I just posted I thought it was odd because I had seen the map you posted back in January that showed club seats because I had hoped to be able to purchase a couple. Either way it's still a little fishy. I just clicked on that email from 2.13.19 and still get the map with the greyed out club sections.

It’s fūcking absurd. I spoke with several people yesterday and let them know. Here I am at 11am ready to roll, set aside the time when I could have been doing more productive stuff, and an hour later I have tickets on the lower 30, when I should have had either something in the club or my choice in the lower around the 50.

Years and years of season tickets and contributing thousands annually. What good is a preferable time for selecting in tier 2, when you can’t even log onto the site?

They know they fūcked up, a couple of them admitted it, now I’m waiting for my apology from Blake...and then fūcking fix it.

Funny thing is, Blake is so expendable. He can be so easily replaced. There are many more talented and dynamic AD candidates out there waiting for a job like this.

I’m not letting it go. Anytime I have an interaction with anybody at the Hecht or in the ticket office or anybody from Blakes office, I’m letting them know

It’s fūcking absurd. I spoke with several people yesterday and let them know. Here I am at 11am ready to roll, set aside the time when I could have been doing more productive stuff, and an hour later I have tickets on the lower 30, when I should have had either something in the club or my choice in the lower around the 50.

Years and years of season tickets and contributing thousands annually. What good is a preferable time for selecting in tier 2, when you can’t even log onto the site?

They know they fūcked up, a couple of them admitted it, now I’m waiting for my apology from Blake...and then fūcking fix it.

Funny thing is, Blake is so expendable. He can be so easily replaced. There are many more talented and dynamic AD candidates out there waiting for a job like this.

I’m not letting it go. Anytime I have an interaction with anybody at the Hecht or in the ticket office or anybody from Blakes office, I’m letting them know
Yeah, I'm really using all my patience not to send an email. I'm sure I will soon but like we discussed yesterday, we need to be professional. At first I thought people had to be trolling but after the math didn't add up and seeing the options we had at the times we had, I knew there were shenanigans going on.
Now multiple people have confirmed and even spoken to the ticket office. I'm livid right now and even worse that a national audience is going to see a bunch of turds in our premier sections.

Advertisement
Totally blows. There are tickets on StubHub (exact seats) that I was trying to purchase but then at check out it said certain seats are no longer available. Now they are up on StubHub for more than double the price.

Totally blows. There are tickets on StubHub (exact seats) that I was trying to purchase but then at check out it said certain seats are no longer available. Now they are up on StubHub for more than double the price.
Boom and that's how we know with absolute certainty that they're from UMs allotment. You saw that in real time, they can't weasel out of it. I would phone them now and ask to speak to a manager.

I

I saw that too, I wanted the 250 section and it was gone before the sales started

Yeah, I'm really using all my patience not to send an email. I'm sure I will soon but like we discussed yesterday, we need to be professional. At first I thought people had to be trolling but after the math didn't add up and seeing the options we had at the times we had, I knew there were shenanigans going on.
Now multiple people have confirmed and even spoken to the ticket office. I'm livid right now and even worse that a national audience is going to see a bunch of turds in our premier sections.

Well let’s just hope that the ****wads that are reselling tickets try real hard to sell them to canes fans and not turds ... because like you, I’m pretty bent about the whole fūcking thing

Advertisement
Back