Pricing released UM VS UF

If u scalping to gators I would say dont

But if u do make sure it’s ay least a G a tic

[]_[]

Advertisement
I know you'll try to mock me for this, but I have friends at multiple levels at UM, many who are active in the Alumni Association, the faculty, even up to the Board of Trustees.

I will discuss this with them and cite specific failings. I know there are lots of different levels of alumnus participation, some people just go to football games and that's it, but I actually go to events where people can ask Blake questions in public. He needs to squirm when people ask him to cite specific improvements he plans to make in the HC points and football game ticketing system.

With Frenk as president, it is going to take widespread dissatisfaction with Blake's performance to accomplish change.

Letters to Blake are not going to work. You can send them, and he'll send you a politely worded response, but he's not going to do anything based on letters.

Why haven’t you done this before, hotshot?

See, I think you’re a cat fishing motherfūcker with anger issues. But hey, maybe I’m wrong. Maybe even you’re the Golden Cane you’re pretending to be.

But oh please do report back to us on how your multiple levels of pressure work.

Now that you’ve put it out there, you better be letting us know every step of the way.

Just for the record, I called early too, was told that "the system wouldn't release tickets before your appointment time", so I debated the guy about Athletic Department lies until he let me purchase my tickets. So the "system wouldn't release" story was just another of the many lies.

But I thought you bought your tickets yesterday in their club level?

Advertisement
Tickets purchased - 4pm window hit and the website worked just fine. Lower bowl corner seating still available at $100-150 and lots of upperdeck central seating available for $100. Went upper deck at 40 yrd line to get a solid view.

Really hoping it's a night game because that stadium gets HOT during day games.

And to answer someone's earlier question - yes, upper deck is all bleacher seating; bring a foam cushion.

How much is left? My window is on Saturday lmao. Young alumni discount pricing comes at a cost I guess.

Advertisement
Why haven’t you done this before, hotshot?

See, I think you’re a cat fishing motherfūcker with anger issues. But hey, maybe I’m wrong. Maybe even you’re the Golden Cane you’re pretending to be.

But oh please do report back to us on how your multiple levels of pressure work.

Now that you’ve put it out there, you better be letting us know every step of the way.

So this is your routine? You claim to be open-minded, and say that you just want to hear alternate methods, but now you want to criticize?

Go back to writing your firm letters.

As for the rest of your nonsense, I never "pretended" to be a Golden Cane, nor did I ever say that I was. But since you're so "open-minded", I'm sure you'll just apologize for the misunderstanding.

Just send me a firm letter or something.

So this is your routine? You claim to be open-minded, and say that you just want to hear alternate methods, but now you want to criticize?

Go back to writing your firm letters.

As for the rest of your nonsense, I never "pretended" to be a Golden Cane, nor did I ever say that I was. But since you're so "open-minded", I'm sure you'll just apologize for the misunderstanding.

Just send me a firm letter or something.

LOL - chasing ambulances is making you ornery

Advertisement
I was in Tier 2 and was late to my "appointment time" by two hrs. Complete trash seats left in the $150 range. I grabbed 4 lower corners from the $100 seats that were right next to the $150s. Grabbed 2 addl uppers just to have some extras to play with. I'm still very disappointed in the availability of decent lowers though.

The guys in Tier 3 that were hoping for anything but okay uppers at $100 a pop are going to be severely disappointed. Makes me wonder what our actual total allotment was.

***** their "service charge" too. It's obviously not the $15 that matter but just the incessant nickel-and-diming.

At the end of the day it's all good though. You won't be able to put a price on seeing the tears of Gayturd "Nation" in person.

I was in Tier 2 and was late to my "appointment time" by two hrs. Complete trash seats left in the $150 range. I grabbed 4 lower corners from the $100 seats that were right next to the $150s. Grabbed 2 addl uppers just to have some extras to play with. I'm still very disappointed in the availability of decent lowers though.

The guys in Tier 3 that were hoping for anything but okay uppers at $100 a pop are going to be severely disappointed. Makes me wonder what our actual total allotment was.

It's been widely reported that you can re-log and purchase ADDITIONAL SEATS beyond your allotment/cap. I talked to someone in Tier 1 today saying there are some heavy abusers in Tier 1 who purchased well beyond their allotment who are hoping to make bank on the resale market. So UM didn't set up accounts to limit allotments post-purchase, making it more difficult for anyone in Tier 2-3 to get better tickets at a reasonable price.

Advertisement
Tickets purchased - 4pm window hit and the website worked just fine. Lower bowl corner seating still available at $100-150 and lots of upperdeck central seating available for $100. Went upper deck at 40 yrd line to get a solid view.

Really hoping it's a night game because that stadium gets HOT during day games.

And to answer someone's earlier question - yes, upper deck is all bleacher seating; bring a foam cushion.

Thanks for confirming that the upper deck is bleacher seating. For anyone else interested, I checked their website and the following is what is allowed: "Seat cushions that have rigid frames, pockets, zippers, compartments or covers are not permitted. Soft, flexible seat cushions without pockets may be carried into the stadium."

Not bent young punk, got mine via phone because the system was struggling early. So you got your seats thru online but picked way after me. Used attitude to match yours, sorry!

The **** are you attempting to say??

This is useful.

The vendor is Pacolian, https://www.paciolan.com/college-athletics#clients

I’m guessing the server is theirs and not Miami’s.

They have quite a few college accounts.

I mean are we the only ones having problem with these people?

Here we go again with the "third party IT vendor".

Paciolan didn't create the 3-Tier system with unknown ranking systems within the tiers.

Paciolan didn't create 4 appointment times throughout the day, instead of 5 or 10 minute interval appointment times.

Paciolan didn't send out the Tuesday morning e-mail telling everyone that their appointment time was today, followed by a "corrective" e-mail right afterwards.

Paciolan didn't take phone calls that allowed people to purchase more than their stated allotment.

Paciolan may be PART of the problem, but there are so many aspects of this that are human-failure, not to mention intentional falsehoods intended to mislead our fans into thinking that the problems are isolated or that the problems are our fault ("cookies" settings) or that the problems are associated with tax reform, or whatever other lie is being peddled at the moment.

Anyone know when we will have access to the tickets? I need to transfer or possibly sell 2 seats. I have never done this before.

Advertisement
Back