Pricing released UM VS UF

Same here, I deal with the director of premium client experience. Maybe we can do a group chat and collaborate an appropriate complaint. The biggest concern I have is, I believe they are the same company that has created this chaos in the past; why haven't they been replaced?!

This is the point, ultimately.

Look, I already have my 6 tickets, up on the Plaza level. But that doesn't change the fact that I have lots of friends who are getting shut out of the process, or even worse, are getting false or conflicting information.

So the people who want to write firm letters can write firm letters.

I choose to do more.

It doesn't hurt to be honest. Blake is supposed to work for all of us. I know we don't fill out his employee evaluation, but still.

Blake is performing poorly, and he has a weak-spined boss (Frenk) who is not going to do anything about it unless someone tells him to fire Blake.

I just don't want to wait until we have a new University president to get some improvements in our Athletic Department.

Advertisement
What’s ****ing me off is they have zero answers to how the tier was broken down. Have had season tickets since ‘92, gave the $50 donation on top of tickets along with being a hurricane alumni and I’m at 4. People with less of a resume are buying before me and that doesn’t make sense. No answers is ****ing me off
I gave $51 dollars and got 1pm. Jokes aside, I gave $100 figuring most people would give only $50.

My experience:

I called the ticket office at 1:48 (my slot was at 2:00) and got the on-hold message. A rep picked up at 1:59 and asked if I had tried buying online. I explained that I hadn't because I had heard there were issues with the system. I told him I wanted 6 tickets together, lower sidelines. He said only 129 and 139 (corners) had that many seats together still. By this point it was 2:00, so I tried logging in. The system worked great for me, and I completed my order in about five minutes. I ended up choosing Section 233 in the upper deck, so we could all sit together and be closer to the 50-yard line. I've attached a seating map screenshot of what was available at 2:00.

Edited to add: I'm running Firefox on a Windows 10 machine.

This is the point, ultimately.

Look, I already have my 6 tickets, up on the Plaza level. But that doesn't change the fact that I have lots of friends who are getting shut out of the process, or even worse, are getting false or conflicting information.

So the people who want to write firm letters can write firm letters.

I choose to do more.

It doesn't hurt to be honest. Blake is supposed to work for all of us. I know we don't fill out his employee evaluation, but still.

Blake is performing poorly, and he has a weak-spined boss (Frenk) who is not going to do anything about it unless someone tells him to fire Blake.

I just don't want to wait until we have a new University president to get some improvements in our Athletic Department.

Frenk isn’t weak minded, he just doesn’t understand or give a **** about athletics imo.

My experience:

I called the ticket office at 1:48 (my slot was at 2:00) and got the on-hold message. A rep picked up at 1:59 and asked if I had tried buying online. I explained that I hadn't because I had heard there were issues with the system. I told him I wanted 6 tickets together, lower sidelines. He said only 129 and 139 (corners) had that many seats together still. By this point it was 2:00, so I tried logging in. The system worked great for me, and I completed my order in about five minutes. I ended up choosing Section 233 in the upper deck, so we could all sit together and be closer to the 50-yard line. I've attached a seating map screenshot of what was available at 2:00.

View attachment 80693
Thanks

Advertisement
How much are lower bowl tickets going for? I'm small time and cant purchase till Friday.
I gave $51 dollars and got 1pm. Jokes aside, I gave $100 figuring most people would give only $50.

And that $49 made all the difference. Apparently. Actually, we have no idea.

As of 11 am this morning (earliest timeslot) there should have been 22,500 tickets available (25,000 total, less the 2,500 that went to the approximately 250 Golden Cane accounts).

And, what, there were about 2,000 people in Tier 2, spread through 4 appointment times (11 am, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm). So about 12,000 tickets to sell today?

Good lord, TicketMaster can sell out a Springsteen stadium show of about 70,000 tickets in less than an hour without crashing a website.

We had 2,000 Tier 2 people crash the HurricaneSports.com website. If our Athletic Department didn't think it could handle the traffic, they should have come up with an alternate method.

Ridiculous.

Really?? golden cane tier 1 went yesterday and got 134. ?? Smells funny. Is Jussie Smollett your brother? If really the case then something changed between today and yesterday or you are calling us all dummies or liars?

Not sure I am following???

Advertisement
My time was 1pm, went on immediately and got section 136 tickets, site crashed multiple times in checkout and by the time it went through at 1:30 I was in 139. Spent 15-20 minutes of that time on hold and never got through. A true cluster**** even by UM standards. For those still waiting to go, google chrome seems to work best with their website.

On the plus side, it looks like we got pretty close to a true 50/50 split. Didn’t cuck out and accept 70/30 like the last few “neutral site” games we’ve been in.

Look, you don't have to agree, but this is exactly the response system that has produced nothing in the past 30 years.

UM went from having to give people 2-for-1 tickets at Winn Dixie to being a national champion, and we have rarely improved our own Athletic Department (Jankovich was our last good AD).

We can write "measured firm letters" and absolutely nothing will happen. And you don't "lose" people when you point out that Blake and his employees are lying. That's a fact. And, sadly, Frenk is a weak wet blanket. Not my fault.

So go write your letter. This isn't some random "social media", this is a UM sports fan website. This is exactly the forum in which to have the discussion, prior to writing "measured firm letters".

Let me know how that "measured firm letter" turns out for you.

So, what’s your solution or approach? Serious question.

I always try to work the problem, it’s how I operate. But I’m open to suggestions. Fire away.

Advertisement
My experience:

View attachment 80693

Very helpful and kind of you to post.

I feel like I got totally ****ed this morning along with many of you. 11AM appointment, called around 11:10 AM because website wasn't allowing me access to the event. At noon, the on hold music/we are sorry you are on hold thing turns to a ring and instead of an agent, I get a message that the "the mailbox for this line does not allow for messages" followed by a click. I was ready to blow a gasket. Luckily the website became functional around that time and I ended up with six tickets together way up in section 137. I imagine I would have been a section closer to mid-field if the website was functional. Based on some of the other posts, I guess I should be thankful the seats are together.

Advertisement
Worse yet that I have yet to see mentioned...

I’m not sure there’s a true limit on how many you can buy. I purchased my “up to 6” limit initially. Went back to see what was available an hour later and found 6 others I liked. Figured what the **** let’s see if it works... and alas! It does.

Just purchased another 6 on same account. The entire process is essentially Swiss cheese. Holes everywhere.

Good luck!

My experience:

View attachment 80693

This is useful.

The vendor is Pacolian, https://www.paciolan.com/college-athletics#clients

I’m guessing the server is theirs and not Miami’s.

They have quite a few college accounts.

I mean are we the only ones having problem with these people?

I had front row seats and got kicked off twice. I picked at noon. We had to settle for 136 about 12 rows up. What a joke the system is right now.

Advertisement
Back