Pricing released UM VS UF

What’s ****ing me off is they have zero answers to how the tier was broken down. Have had season tickets since ‘92, gave the $50 donation on top of tickets along with being a hurricane alumni and I’m at 4. People with less of a resume are buying before me and that doesn’t make sense. No answers is ****ing me off

Advertisement
I tried and I had no link at my hurricanesports.com account. What did your link state??? When I would click on the camping world tickets I would get sent to a page that had a calendar and said “no event/item available”
And that was the problem. Or you got the cookies error page. Shameful.

I agree. But if you’re going to go on social media and start insulting people, you lose them. You have to complain, but in the right way. Personally I was at the top of the queue and got screwed. If the website worked properly I might have even been able to get up in the club section. So what I’m going to do is write a measured firm letter to Blake the ticket office and copy Frenk. That’s really all we can do. I’m also making a stink on Twitter. But not by insulting people. That just makes you sound like an idiot.
Same , if we could have gotten in at 1100 there were some club seats left. Post your letter and I will copy/change and send a similar one! Or message it to me!

Some clubs left at 11? Motherfūcker fūck fūck fūck. I missed it because of the stupid *** website
My words exactly. When I got thru on phone at 1125 the ticket guy said there were some clubs available at 1100. Dammit to ****. If only two my wife and I would have sat there and the kids could have been at midfield. But noooooo, we are in 132

I agree. But if you’re going to go on social media and start insulting people, you lose them. You have to complain, but in the right way. Personally I was at the top of the queue and got screwed. If the website worked properly I might have even been able to get up in the club section. So what I’m going to do is write a measured firm letter to Blake the ticket office and copy Frenk. That’s really all we can do. I’m also making a stink on Twitter. But not by insulting people. That just makes you sound like an idiot.

Look, you don't have to agree, but this is exactly the response system that has produced nothing in the past 30 years.

UM went from having to give people 2-for-1 tickets at Winn Dixie to being a national champion, and we have rarely improved our own Athletic Department (Jankovich was our last good AD).

We can write "measured firm letters" and absolutely nothing will happen. And you don't "lose" people when you point out that Blake and his employees are lying. That's a fact. And, sadly, Frenk is a weak wet blanket. Not my fault.

So go write your letter. This isn't some random "social media", this is a UM sports fan website. This is exactly the forum in which to have the discussion, prior to writing "measured firm letters".

Let me know how that "measured firm letter" turns out for you.

Advertisement
Same , if we could have gotten in at 1100 there were some club seats left. Post your letter and I will copy/change and send a similar one! Or message it to me!
Same here, I deal with the director of premium client experience. Maybe we can do a group chat and collaborate an appropriate complaint. The biggest concern I have is, I believe they are the same company that has created this chaos in the past; why haven't they been replaced?!

Those who got earlier time slots within Tier 2 (today), or later time slots, how much did you donate to the student impact fund this year?

Does anyone understand how they are ranking people within the different tiers? Is it based on longevity and total donations over time? Is it all based just on what you've donated for this season?

Does anyone understand why some people within Tier 2 were given 11a time slots while others, who may have bought season tickets for 30 years, are at 4p?

This is the **** I want to know. I’d be ****ed if I was a donor for 15 plus years and had to wait until the afternoon.

I used the one that came in the email today. I logged in at 12:45 and it said the tickets would be available at 1pm. At 1pm, I refreshed and there was a link that said Find Tickets.
You were one of the few lucky ones. Most of us at 1100 the link did not exist or was caught up in the cookies error message. And I am pretty good with IT stuff, I tried 4 types of browsers, checked all cookies settings, etc. System just did not work as intended.

Advertisement

Fair and quite valid.

Not gonna lie. This is the argument that is winning the day with me as I sit and wait to pick seats at my 3pm slot from our family account that has bought season tickets on an annual basis with only a handful of years taken off since the early 80's.

Priority is either meaningless or random, basic functions like making a website work or being prepared for what everyone knows is going to be a sale with massive demand, apparent obvious lying to and manipulation of customers. This is not "a good representation of the brand."

Feeling a bit like a citizen of Venezuela right now...
First world version of Venezuelan incompetence!

This is the **** I want to know. I’d be ****ed if I was a donor for 15 plus years and had to wait until the afternoon.

30 plus years. 3pm time slot. Add in the trepidation about actually being able to get in and get tickets when my time comes up and the obvious fact that they've sold more tickets already than their numbers said they would, and seething is the only word that will suffice at the moment.

Advertisement
Since there are some people that had absolutely no problem, at least a few anyway. I’m wondering if this is browser and/or operating system dependent on the user end.

In other words, there is no excuse, the vendor, I think it’s Paciolan, needs to have a server/system in place that can handle the traffic and the myriad of OS’s and browser combos.

Just totally unacceptable. But I’m wondering if those of you that had no problems what were you running iOS, android, windows? What browser, chrome? Explorer? Others?
I tried Ipad, Surface, PC, Windows, Android, - chrome, edge, explorer, firefox, safari, Opera, Maxthon and no go. This was not a simple platform issue, major bugs in their system.

I’ve had 8 seats, lower bowl for about 20 years. Total cost of about $7,500 all in. My time was 11:00.

Posting only as a point of reference.

You were one of the few lucky ones. Most of us at 1100 the link did not exist or was caught up in the cookies error message. And I am pretty good with IT stuff, I tried 4 types of browsers, checked all cookies settings, etc. System just did not work as intended.
Exactly what happened to me!

Advertisement
I’ve had 8 seats, lower bowl for about 20 years. Total cost of about $7,500 all in. My time was 11:00.

Posting only as a point of reference.
Similar - we have had 6 seats lower bowl in Orange bowl and Hard Rock for about 20 years and made a 750 student impact donation - Tier 2 1100

Advertisement
Back