Pricing released UM VS UF

Anyone looked at resale tickets on Ticketmaster recently? It's sickening how there are entire rows of seats available (at massively inflated prices) in the lower bowl and club level, but hardly any seats on the resale market in the upper bowl.

The UM athletic department, ticket office, and Hurricane Club truly failed their donors and season ticket holders on this one. And then lied to us about it. This better not ever happen again.

Advertisement
Tickets coming out on stubhub about $50 less than they were a couple weeks ago. People should start receiving theirs soon from CW Stadium and I think they’ll continue to drop the price. Probably closer to $150 come a week from game day for those upper terrace tickets if people are willing to wait it out

Anyone looked at resale tickets on Ticketmaster recently? It's sickening how there are entire rows of seats available (at massively inflated prices) in the lower bowl and club level, but hardly any seats on the resale market in the upper bowl.

The UM athletic department, ticket office, and Hurricane Club truly failed their donors and season ticket holders on this one. And then lied to us about it. This better not ever happen again.
Check StubHub. There are entire rows available ALL OVER the stadium on both sides. I live in Orlando so I'm gonna wait these greedy ******** out. Eventually they will have to drop their prices or risk taking a loss.

Advertisement
Back