Preview for Tomorrow

http://deepsouthrecruiting.com/2013...dley-gordon-talks-with-deep-south-recruiting/

A few favorites are emerging for this nationally recruited safety. “Miami is at the top, I like the idea of staying closer to home. I also like FSU, Pittsburgh, and Cincinnati. I like Pitt because my brother, LB Shane Gordon, is up there.”

Pecos the Clown strikes again. UM will get just anybody they want from Cypress.

Plus, everybody knows Flanigans is no place for a Nole.

Advertisement
http://deepsouthrecruiting.com/2013...dley-gordon-talks-with-deep-south-recruiting/

A few favorites are emerging for this nationally recruited safety. “Miami is at the top, I like the idea of staying closer to home. I also like FSU, Pittsburgh, and Cincinnati. I like Pitt because my brother, LB Shane Gordon, is up there.”

Talks about us a lot because of Jr Day. Only scheduled our Jr Day because it was close to home, thats it. "I also like FSU, Pittsburgh, and Cincinnati. I like Pitt because my brother, LB Shane Gordon, is up there.” He mentions FSU first after everything, and when i see a pic like that one, it has to make you wonder. Stop getting butt hurt everytime someone claims to have interest in FSU. It happens, get over it and stop your *****ing. Your like little child on these boards. Everyone said the same thing about how we can get anyone from BTW ALL YEAR, and what happened? Go away.

Talks about us a lot because of Jr Day. Only scheduled our Jr Day because it was close to home, thats it. "I also like FSU, Pittsburgh, and Cincinnati. I like Pitt because my brother, LB Shane Gordon, is up there.” He mentions FSU first after everything, and when i see a pic like that one, it has to make you wonder. Stop getting butt hurt everytime someone claims to have interest in FSU. It happens, get over it and stop your ****ing. Your like little child on these boards. Everyone said the same thing about how we can get anyone from BTW ALL YEAR, and what happened? Go away.

You just vomited all over my screen. You claim the kid is "all about FSU" yet he names Miami his leader. Makes sense!

Fail, fail, fail. Just be quiet kid; you're clueless. Nobody was debating whether he had interest in FSU. But kids who are "all about FSU" don't name Miami their leader. You're just wrong so stop making a fool of yourself. And you know nothing about Cypress Bay, LOL @ comparing it to BTW. UM has a good pipeline going there and the head coach loves Al Golden. I went there and played ball there. I would know and you wouldn't.

Last edited:
And BTW kids who always throw up The U and Rep 305 never go to Florida State right? LOL what was ICE then to UM before all that stuff went down? Everyone said that was a pipeline. IDGAF if you went there and played ball there. What other players have we pulled from Cypress in the last decade other than Isidora and Witt, who were teammates and in the same class

Last edited:
Advertisement
And BTW kids who always throw up The U and Rep 305 never go to Florida State right?

Stop trying to change the subject. You're just making a bigger fool of yourself than you already did. You contended that Gordon was "all about FSU" yet he just named UM his leader. And your evidence? A picture of him in 'Noles garb. Well, clearly, your example above shows that that **** doesn't mean much. And the fact that you somehow try to connect BTW to CBHS like the same dynamic is going on there at all shows how out of touch you are, so just quit while you're behind.

End it here weown and Pecos. We're deleting any more of these type of posts.

Last edited:
stop w/ the *** sunshine bit. no fb players takes their photos w/ huge smiles on their faces. except for sunny and he learned quick.
dudley gordon lives in weston, i'm sure he has plenty of sunshine.

Lol at you thinking you have any idea where any of these kids live or come from.

I know for a fact Dudley-Gordon lives in Weston.

I know the family very well. He doesn't come from a picture perfect Weston life.

Advertisement
stop w/ the *** sunshine bit. no fb players takes their photos w/ huge smiles on their faces. except for sunny and he learned quick.
dudley gordon lives in weston, i'm sure he has plenty of sunshine.

Lol at you thinking you have any idea where any of these kids live or come from.

I know for a fact Dudley-Gordon lives in Weston.

I know the family very well. He doesn't come from a picture perfect Weston life.

Correct. He's in a great situation now though. I'd be astonished if he chooses to leave his mom. They are incredibly close.

Last edited:
Uh, b/c he goes to cypress bay??
What a kid wears means nothing. It's amateur hour here.

Uh, b/c he goes to cypress bay??
What a kid wears means nothing. It's amateur hour here.

...and 5X is the mayor.

Your sure spend a ton of time on here for someone that disagrees with petty much everyones POV.

Advertisement
9.jpg:large

Edouard. Says he hasn't gotten offered yet on twitter.

Advertisement
He also said he's working for the offer and " REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF TODAY AT THE MIAMI JUNIOR DAY ... WHAT A LIFE TO BE IN AT THE []_[] , REALLY IMPRESS WHAT I EXPERIENCE TODAY .."

Seems like he may just commit when we offer. We seem to be outshining other schools by a mile for him.

He also said he's working for the offer and " REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF TODAY AT THE MIAMI JUNIOR DAY ... WHAT A LIFE TO BE IN AT THE []_[] , REALLY IMPRESS WHAT I EXPERIENCE TODAY .."

Seems like he may just commit when we offer. We seem to be outshining other schools by a mile for him.

Get him. Get him now!

Advertisement
Back