Pressure Bust Pipes!

sfowler06

Junior
Maybe its me, but it seems like the Pastor is putting the pressure on these LOCAL kids to solidify their spot earlier because he can easily go OOS and get some ballers as well. Wait, and get left out. However, now there seems to be a trickle down effect. These top local kids are showing legit interest, committing early, shutting down their recruitment, and starting to recruit the other TOP local kids. Of course Miami, will recruit itself nationally every year but its getting to the point, imo, where it seems like if you're one of the best in Miami and you have an offer from the U, then you better commit or be an outkast! There is a sense of PRIDE. A sense of URGENCY. A sense of FAMILY and HOME.

"MIAMI is HOME" means something again!

We back, bltches......

Advertisement
Maybe its me, but it seems like the Pastor is putting the pressure on these LOCAL kids to solidify their spot earlier because he can easily go OOS and get some ballers as well. Wait, and get left out. However, now there seems to be a trickle down effect. These top local kids are showing legit interest, committing early, shutting down their recruitment, and starting to recruit the other TOP local kids. Of course Miami, will recruit itself nationally every year but its getting to the point, imo, where it seems like if you're one of the best in Miami and you have an offer from the U, then you better commit or be an outkast! There is a sense of PRIDE. A sense of URGENCY. A sense of FAMILY and HOME.

We back, bltches......

BOOM!!! Well played, Sir!!

giphy.gif

We back, bltches......
Could not have been stated any better than this!

CMR is all cool, calm, and collective on the sidelines...

off the field.. the man becomes a savage... the calmness is all a facade lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice post.

I do do think that to the extent the local kids want to protect the 305, we are in solid shape in a general sense. It is like we have a slight advantage on an otherwise even playing field. However, bags will be in play for players. I also think bags will tilt the advantage out of nowhere from time to time. It is all apart of the game that is recruiting. The guys we have committed now, is it about telling SFla in a similar way that Howard use to sell the U to local kids? If so we may be on to something special. To think what could be again is very exciting.

Nice post.

I do do think that to the extent the local kids want to protect the 305, we are in solid shape in a general sense. It is like we have a slight advantage on an otherwise even playing field. However, bags will be in play for players. I also think bags will tilt the advantage out of nowhere from time to time. It is all apart of the game that is recruiting. The guys we have committed now, is it about telling SFla in a similar way that Howard use to sell the U to local kids? If so we may be on to something special. To think what could be again is very exciting.

What he said!

Well said. I would add his focus on youth programs and winning will make things even better as far as local player dedication

Advertisement
It's called economics. Last year, a guy like Jeudy was always going to have a spot because he was the best receiver in S. Fl (went to Bama) and Harley was next in line. The 2018 class is absolutely loaded at all of the skills positions. These guys in this cycle aren't afforded the luxury of "enjoying the process" because their spot could be taken by someone of equal or better talent.

This is where kids with PARENTS come into play. Those kids will choose Miami over bags more often than kids with a busted family and no money. Those kids will take a bag and a cool ride to satisfy their wants now, because they've never had anything nice. Kids with good parents will guide their kids to do the right thing, not the thing that makes them feel good at the moment. Then you have parents that ***** their children out for their own gain. Those kids never end up at UM, and I am glad.

its called leverage, the 2 prior coaches never had it because they would sell the farm to specific kids and had no pipeline depth in their recruiting pool,and get left at the altar... Pastor is 10 deep at every position with prospects

Advertisement
WHAT IF A LOCAL KID WANTS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AN ALABAMA EDUCATION WHILE EXPERIENCING INBREEDING COUNTRY LIVING????

Nice post.

Haha you said do do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back