Coaching Press Conference tomorrow 12/7 @10:00am

Advertisement
It is exciting to be a Canes fan and it will be fun to see how this team grows over the next few months and years.

As an observation, I have to say this board loves it some press conference - whether introductory, postgame, or whenever. It will be interesting to see how some of you will use Mario's words today (that he is lauded for) against him when he has his first loss. How he will go from alpha to beta. He doesn't care or he's soft and cares too much.

Joe Zigacki is one of the ugliest dudes I've ever seen. Looks like a pelican.
OT, but Don Bailey is such an *** kisser. Guy was singing Manny’s praises last week and is now Mario’s best friend. Never uttered a single criticism in any of the past failed regimes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Surprised no one is talking about it.

The woman before Pres Frenk. Everyone was talking about this new direction.

I’ve never in my life heard the words these folks were saying at Miami. They weren’t just talking about improving football. They are going to revamp the entire athletic department. The main thing is the main thing… and that’s the football program. I don’t to get to far ahead but we might be seeing a new age. The commitment I keep hearing about and the recent BJ article.. promising things ahead. We apparently didn’t need $1 from the “big boosters”. Even tho the program was *** we still were making money.

Mario’s presser was unbelievable

What a ******* time to be alive!

Mario on getting the program back “its going to take more than a tweet” thats all i need to hear

Accountability. Will be much needed. It’s been a long time. Can’t wait.

Advertisement
Anyone that didn't want this guy as our coach is insane.

This is what a leader of men sounds like.

He will recruit the top-tier talent and he will teach them what it means to work hard, leading by example.

Good days are ahead, fellas.

I wanted him after Richt...

But maybe it was too early for him then. He got more seasoned as a head coach...

Sometimes, things work out perfectly..

Finally a no nonsense alpha. He won’t be buddies with the players like Manny. He will demand respect. Exactly what we’ve been lacking.

Advertisement
It is exciting to be a Canes fan and it will be fun to see how this team grows over the next few months and years.

As an observation, I have to say this board loves it some press conference - whether introductory, postgame, or whenever. It will be interesting to see how some of you will use Mario's words today (that he is lauded for) against him when he has his first loss. How he will go from alpha to beta. He doesn't care or he's soft and cares too much.
I do agree that some fans will always be ready to burn it down. However, much like Frost at Nebraska, I think Mario is going to get more support and time than any coach since Howard. I can remember the pitch forks out for early for Jimmy, Butch, Clappy, Radio, Folden, CMR and Mindy. Mario is different and everyone to a man wants sustained success. It’s time and everyone knows it. Expectations have never been more tempered. That’s a novel concept around here. People want to win the Coastal. Imagine not hearing double digit wins and national championship expectations from our base. Insane 🙌 I’d like to see us have three or four years of top ten classes and stack chips. Personally I’m hoping to see us become a TOP TIER program by 2026. Much like Texas A&M or Georgia, it’s going to take waves of players to compete at the highest level. Recruiting is number one and this new staff is (you’ll have to wait sorry. Some old and some new. Mario gets it 💯) the best for that I can remember here in forever. No one is beating us in the living room going forward. NO ONE

Last edited:
Imagine this .... 2023 CFP National Championship Game --- Miami Hurricanes vs LSU Tigers ... Head Coach Mario Cristobal
vs Head Coach Brian Kelly............

Final Score ..... Miami 52 LSU 13 Miami Wins NC # 6 !!! :neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu:

Advertisement
Back