Coaching Press Conference tomorrow 12/7 @10:00am

Advertisement
Interestingly Mario thanked Strawley at the conference. Maybe she's isn't quite the devil many make her out to be.

Maybe Cribby can shed some light on her involvement (both current and past).
it is called class and leadership. she was obviously involved in the process so it was important for him to provide thanks.

interestingly, however, he kept referring to the men (frenk, fernandez, echevarria and mas, i suppose) for making it happen. unless her pronouns are he/him, which wouldn't surprise me, he left her out.

Last edited:

@Baba Yaga - that Platoon gif where you had Epstein killing the U. Can you replace Epstein with Mario and Sebastian with Manny’s face?

Mario went straight in for the jugular on that one.
ridley scott gladiator GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@Baba Yaga - that Platoon gif where you had Epstein killing the U. Can you replace Epstein with Mario and Sebastian with Manny’s face?

Mario went straight in for the jugular on that one.
ridley scott gladiator GIF
I could, but I'm done wasting time on Manny. I got my pound of flesh. Cristobal posterizing him during his presser was the nail in the coffin. I'm over Manny, Mario is the future.

I was so ******* happy watching that presser man, I just want to enjoy it for a bit.

Shawshank Redemption Andy Escapes GIFs | Tenor

Haven't had a chance to watch the entire press conference with the volume up (I had it on in the background when it was live but was on a Zoom call so I couldn't really listen). Did Mario give any indication or clues to the type of offense he wants to run here?

Haven't had a chance to watch the entire press conference with the volume up (I had it on in the background when it was live but was on a Zoom call so I couldn't really listen). Did Mario give any indication or clues to the type of offense he wants to run here?
nothing very significant. "multiple," "physical," and he considers TVD the best QB in the country and wants to build around him.

Advertisement
Back