Presidential Rumors are swirling

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 40s41 seconds ago

I see a puff of white smoke from Coral Gables.

Seems like its a done deal.

Advertisement
Reynolds

AP has learned that the University of Miami Board of Trustees expected to vote on selection of a new president on Monday.
4:18pm - 10 Apr 15

Herrera THE GAWD

Adidas is pushing for the Mexican so we can become a soccer school #diversity

Fat Tim trying to make it seem like he breaking news lol

@flasportsbuzz: ... Donna Shalala will remain on through June 1. Sports is important to the key members of the search committee, for what that's worth.

Advertisement
Literally unless Carlos slim is donating $1B here, I'm not seeing why we'd choose Fenk over Stravidis. It must be that the BOT wants to hire someone with a medical background so that the Hospital can improve, and start making some money.

The Hospital, right now, is probably the most important thing for the school. If that starts making a lot of money, it puts the school in a really good position.

Advertisement
Literally unless Carlos slim is donating $1B here, I'm not seeing why we'd choose Fenk over Stravidis. It must be that the BOT wants to hire someone with a medical background so that the Hospital can improve, and start making some money.

The Hospital, right now, is probably the most important thing for the school. If that starts making a lot of money, it puts the school in a really good position.

It already makes a lot of money. It is actually the schools biggest revenue stream. That's coming from the CFO himself.

Willie had the news at 9:11am. Reynolds reports it at 4:19pm and subsequently bashes message boards. Hilarious Tim, I know your reading this

Willie had the news at 9:11am. Reynolds reports it at 4:19pm and subsequently bashes message boards. Hilarious Tim, I know your reading this

LOL that fat piece of ****'s whole day got ruined. You know he cares way too much about his make-believe "reputation" to take this one sitting down. Expect a whole bunch of passive-aggressive tweets.

Advertisement

It already makes a lot of money. It is actually the schools biggest revenue stream. That's coming from the CFO himself.

Revenue isn't profit. That Cedars monstrosity of a hospital has saddled us with debt. S&P downgraded our credit rating last year.

Revenue isn't profit. That Cedars monstrosity of a hospital has saddled us with debt. S&P downgraded our credit rating last year.

I meant profit. My bad. What they showed us in a presentation is that the hospital brings in the most profit. It actually floats the bill for a lot other parts of the school.

Advertisement

LOL that fat piece of ****'s whole day got ruined. You know he cares way too much about his make-believe "reputation" to take this one sitting down. Expect a whole bunch of passive-aggressive tweets.

He cares way too much. Love watching him act like he's important, it always give me a good laugh.

Or we hire a good fb coach and the wins bring in the money. Nick Saban is the best investment Alabama has ever made. Football payed for everything

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back