2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told Wiltfong he knew on the visit. Told Day officially two days later. Guess that's Tuesday.....

Advertisement
Taking the fan bias out of it, that’s the best decision for him. They have like what 4-5 first round qbs straight as the starter?
It's the best decision if he ends up starting, Ohio State has Kyle McCord next in line and then Devin brown whose a Redshirt freshman that they really like. Noland might not have a chance to play for 3-4 years or so. If he ended up coming here he would compete with Jaccuri for QB1 as a true freshman.

Freaking Raiola, if he said committed we’d have ourselves a bona fide QB, oh well that’s recruiting
What are the chances with Raiola?
I’d figure Mario would take a chance considering his dad was an olineman.

Advertisement
How close were we?
I was told mid week Miami thought they made it close but imo once he got the green light from OSU it was over. We’ve been saying for months Osu was the offer he was waiting for , it wasn’t a secret. Their board changed when Raiola decommitted , after some time they turned up the heat on Air. That’s one of the luxuries when you’re a program like that. It’s not held against them when you’re a backup plan for months.

I was told mid week Miami thought they made it close but imo once he got the green light from OSU it was over. We’ve been saying for months Osu was the offer he was waiting for , it wasn’t a secret. Their board changed when Raiola decommitted , after some time they turned up the heat on Air. That’s one of the luxuries when you’re a program like that. It’s not held against them when you’re a backup plan for months.
So the slow playing a recruit pitch only works against Miami smh

Advertisement
Taking the fan bias out of it, that’s the best decision for him. They have like what 4-5 first round qbs straight as the starter?
I hope Ohio State just does for quarterbacks what Deion did for corners and just signs ten elite quarterbacks, then suffers the internal dissension when 9 of them realize, “hey, wait a minute, I’m never going to play.”

Advertisement
So the slow playing a recruit pitch only works against Miami smh

Miami has been generally awful for 15 years, hitting rock bottom on offense last season. When we slow play someone it's a h ell of a lot different than when a perennial playoff contender with a track record of getting kids drafted does it.

Advertisement
Had to know this was the way it was going to play out with them in the picture. We aren't there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back