2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
BUT… if he wanted to start his own canes recruiting website and sell subscriptions, doing something like this and than exposing it on his way out as he quits 247 in a blaze of glory would instantly give him a loyal following and people would leave ITU in droves to follow him.

Would be epic.
Here you go @supacane an innocent harmless little conspiracy you can get your feet wet with…

Waving T-Mobile GIF by Magenta

Reading their board, it seems they don’t pay anything until guys are enrolled. I’m not sure if there are performance metrics. One of them mentioned that CJ Stroud had a luxury car and was getting high 6 figures I think for the year.
Think that’s semantics. I believe most don’t pay NIL until players are enrolled unless they play in one of the states that allows high school players to get NIL. Now illegal bags is another matter

Advertisement
Advertisement
Definitely worries me that his QB coach is Quincy Avery, that dude thinks Mario is as bad as it gets to play QB for. Considering Noland got the Ohio State offer I would imagine Avery is negative recruiting the **** out of us.

I’m assuming he ends up at Taint ‘cuz Texas 8&4 makes little sense.

I hate those smug SFE clout chasers.

Advertisement
First step is getting a 7v7 team to say f^ck off to Ohio State Express.

TVD needs a big year or we’re going to be dumpster diving for a QB.

We will just have to hit the portal untill then, it's no big deal, it's easy to find quality QBs in the portal.
The season TVD will have will be the most important moment of Mario's tenure. If TVD blows up.. we csn land an elite QB at the high school level or portal and we are cooking.

What I like is that Dawson is a very good Qab developer. Look what he did with that MID UH QB they had. TVD is levels above that guy. Produce and they shall come

Advertisement
Well looking forward to the rest of the month. Starting tonight. Dont let April 8th ruin your Easter for all those who are believers.
Mario likes to deflect negativity like this. This is strategic and will continue throughout the month now.

The season TVD will have will be the most important moment of Mario's tenure. If TVD blows up.. we csn land an elite QB at the high school level or portal and we are cooking.

What I like is that Dawson is a very good Qab developer. Look what he did with that MID UH QB they had. TVD is levels above that guy. Produce and they shall come
If TVD can just do what he did as a freshman we will be set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back