2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I dont do conspiracies but be for real Judd hasnt even set up a decision day or anything. Why would u drop a crystal ball now for him?
To play devils advocate, Wiltfong did drop another CB a few minutes later, maybe he just did a CB dump. I doubt it. The timing is odd nonetheless.

To play devils advocate, Wiltfong did drop another CB a few minutes later, maybe he just did a CB dump. I doubt it. The timing is odd nonetheless.
It seems like odd timing. maybe it’s because the kid was visiting today like Gaby said??? 💁🏻‍♂️

Interesting wiltfong said “I think I will ultimately be proven innocent”. wonder if that’s a subtle hint about where he thinks Noland is leaning
If he knows that then it looks even worse imo.

If you know where Noland is leaning why drop a crystal ball for another qb to one of the schools you know he’s considering?

He’s going to say that he had solid information about Noland being an OSU silent commit so he saw no harm in dropping that crystal ball.
He’s gonna say the same thing if for whatever reason he chooses us.

But anyone with any sense of logic knows that you just don’t do that sht.

Every year 247 has a built in excuse on why this sht seems to happen.
Again, he would never do that sht to blue blood or frontrunner program.
Saban would have him fired from 247 for that sht.

This is the same sight that dropped a kids star 15 minutes after he committed to us and said it was an innocent mistake.

Yeah that's a concern for me. Let's say TVD has an excellent year and goes to the draft. Well now then teams can ask elite WRs, "Who is going to throw you the ball in Miami?" So then we miss on those elite WRs, and the top QB recruits, in turn, aren't going to be interested because they don't see WR1 on the roster. It's a catch 22. And IMO the only way to get out of the downward spiral is to wildly overpay for the skill positions. It doesn't have to happen every year, but it has to happen at least once. Offer an eye watering NIL deal to a #1 WR and an elite QB, then it will be much easier to land them in the future without having to offer nearly as much.
If you do it, make it the QB. It will have a ripple effect across the whole offense.

Advertisement
If he knows that then it looks even worse imo.

If you know where Noland is leaning why drop a crystal ball for another qb to one of the schools you know he’s considering?

He’s going to say that he had solid information about Noland being an OSU silent commit so he saw no harm in dropping that crystal ball.
He’s gonna say the same thing if for whatever reason he chooses us.

But anyone with any sense of logic knows that you just don’t do that sht.

Every year 247 has a built in excuse on why this sht seems to happen.
Again, he would never do that sht to blue blood or frontrunner program.
Saban would have him fired from 247 for that sht.

This is the same sight that dropped a kids star 15 minutes after he committed to us and said it was an innocent mistake.
I mean… anyone that follows Miami recruiting knows we are taking two QBs this cycle and Judd would be a solid QB2. He isn’t exactly out of pocket there.

Interesting wiltfong said “I think I will ultimately be proven innocent”. wonder if that’s a subtle hint about where he thinks Noland is leaning
Prior to the dropping the cb, Wiltfong put out some "Air Noland Primer" where he said he at one time thought Miami, then TAMU and now believes OSU.

That cb is just more garbage by 247...

It’s very close. A few days ago I would’ve said OSU but I think the gap has been closed. Friday will play a big part in this Imo. Osu was always the threat if they gave him the green light and that’s why a lot of assumptions started by most writers when he got the ok. I don’t buy A&M. It’s OSU vs UM.
Annnnnnnnd there it is.

Advertisement
So I can give some clarity to those who aren’t familiar with posters on 247 since you think it’s reasonable that the continuous posting poRster Canegang305mia is Gaby’s alt account, this is what Canegang305mia posted tonight in Steve Wiltfong’s thread. You really think Gaby would post this???

View attachment 234827View attachment 234828
It would actually be hilarious if that was actually Gaby tbh. Confident, secure, zero hedging, calling out his main boss. Almost like a Jekyll and Hyde type situation.

I dont think its him... and I gave Gaby grief in the past. He's a good guy. Cant post more than what he is told to post. Just needs to work a bit on his wording.

Last edited:
It would actually be hilarious if that was actually Gaby tbh. Confident, secure, zero hedging, calling out his main boss. Almost like a Jekyll and Hyde type situation.

I dont think its him... and I gave Gaby grief in the past. He's a good guy. Cant post more than what he is told to post. Just needs to work a bit on his wording.
Oh it would be hysterical but it’s not him. 😂

Oh it would be hysterical but it’s not him. 😂
BUT… if he wanted to start his own canes recruiting website and sell subscriptions, doing something like this and than exposing it on his way out as he quits 247 in a blaze of glory would instantly give him a loyal following and people would leave ITU in droves to follow him.

Would be epic.

Advertisement
BUT… if he wanted to start his own canes recruiting website and sell subscriptions, doing something like this and than exposing it on his way out as he quits 247 in a blaze of glory would instantly give him a loyal following and people would leave ITU in droves to follow him.

Would be epic.
So do you think gaby’s really canegang305mia doing that as part of his grand plan to leave 247 with all of their customers and start his own message board or are you just saying that’s the way to do it?

They are when they have guys like this funding their program (I made that up, lol).

Pablo Escobar Narcos GIF by netflixlat
Reading their board, it seems they don’t pay anything until guys are enrolled. I’m not sure if there are performance metrics. One of them mentioned that CJ Stroud had a luxury car and was getting high 6 figures I think for the year.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back