2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s very close. A few days ago I would’ve said OSU but I think the gap has been closed. Friday will play a big part in this Imo. Osu was always the threat if they gave him the green light and that’s why a lot of assumptions started by most writers when he got the ok. I don’t buy A&M. It’s OSU vs UM.

Advertisement
Why do we do this every year, lol.

If he’s the only QB Ohio State takes and he commits there, I don’t see him going anywhere else but there then.

Smith committed plus a plethora of WRs at that program vs what we have here.
I agree. And like someone else basically said, at least we’re making them spend money and resources.

Advertisement
I agree. And like someone else basically said, at least we’re making them spend money and resources.
Are we, though? I mean, they have always spent money. If we make them spend an additional $500k, they are Ohio State. Huge fan base and Alumni base that spends plus all of the other ways they make Money.

I hate them but they can sell Ice to an Eskimo with the offensive output at every offensive position (QB, WR, RB, OL) except maybe TE but they have 30 WRs, so TE doesn’t matter.

Are we, though? I mean, they have always spent money. If we make them spend an additional $500k, they are Ohio State. Huge fan base and Alumni base that spends plus all of the other ways they make Money.

I hate them but they can sell Ice to an Eskimo with the offensive output at every offensive position (QB, WR, RB, OL) except maybe TE but they have 30 WRs, so TE doesn’t matter.
I think so. They’ve always had money but they didn’t always spend it on NIL. Funds are never absolutely unlimited.

I think so. They’ve always had money but they didn’t always spend it on NIL. Funds are never absolutely unlimited.
They are when they have guys like this funding their program (I made that up, lol).

Pablo Escobar Narcos GIF by netflixlat

Dude.

Canegang305mia posts continuously on there. He’s not Gaby. It’s not remotely reasonable to think he’s Gaby. Anyone who thinks that’s Gaby has the brain capacity of a Japanese eggplant…

…after it’s been fried and miso-gingered.
Great talk as always Doctor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Great talk as always Doctor.
So I can give some clarity to those who aren’t familiar with posters on 247 since you think it’s reasonable that the continuous posting poRster Canegang305mia is Gaby’s alt account, this is what Canegang305mia posted tonight in Steve Wiltfong’s thread. You really think Gaby would post this???

BC4E35F0-A701-48BD-A863-C62DCC991749.jpeg
5592C543-BBBD-4224-8B05-E760738A57C4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back