2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not Cribby - though he’s stayed away from this so far - but I suppose he’s the closest they have to him. He’s got connections from what I’ve seen. I’d welcome him over here as a poster for certain.
The rumors are that he's Gabby's burner account

Advertisement
Speaking of Cribby…
F7D6EC12-123C-40BB-969E-7333C9B99EEA.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
👀

Those are the dumb ones.

👀
👀
I don't think they're dumb just because they think someone has a burner account, that's ridiculous 🤣. People have burner accounts all the time. I personally don't think it's him but I do think it's possible a canes insider that's constantly restricted from saying things in recruiting could create a burner account to say the things he cannot or put out info he's not 100% on.

Advertisement
Right - why would someone who works for a site that makes their money selling subscriptions post so much for free on a competing site 😂
Gabby is a canes fan, sometimes there are things he cannot go public with. Using a burner would let him go out and say those things without putting his name by it. I don't personally think it's him but it wouldn't shock me if it was.

would have been nice momentum for the class but I imagine it's hard to turn down playing in Ryan day's offense with 4.. maybe 5? 5* WR's either on roster and/or committed.

This should be the strategy.

Someone is going to be the odd man out at USC/Bama/OSU/UGA/Clemson/Texas that we can scoop up.
Agree but we gotta out recruit Clemson! If we do we will make the playoffs here and there.

Advertisement
I don't think they're dumb just because they think someone has a burner account, that's ridiculous 🤣. People have burner accounts all the time. I personally don't think it's him but I do think it's possible a canes insider that's constantly restricted from saying things in recruiting could create a burner account to say the things he cannot or put out info he's not 100% on.
Dude.

Canegang305mia posts continuously on there. He’s not Gaby. It’s not remotely reasonable to think he’s Gaby. Anyone who thinks that’s Gaby has the brain capacity of a Japanese eggplant…

…after it’s been fried and miso-gingered.

Right - why would someone who works for a site that makes their money selling subscriptions post so much for free on a competing site 😂
Canegang305mia is not posting here as far as I know though I have suspected that him and MackBammer are the same person. I don’t think it’s him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back