2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s interesting to hear but apologies if I’m skeptical. The narrative last cycle was that Taint was behind on NIL stemming from the Innis recruitment. Now it’s different? Very well could be but that sounds like something our rivals would say anytime we beat them for a recruit last cycle.
Everyone has budgets. Priorities are different for every program. Sometimes, out of desperation, teams will over pay for certain players. The question becomes, if OSU is throwing the bank at him then will Miami meet or exceed their proposal? Is it worth it? We shall see.

Advertisement
This kid is ghey for hartline. I don’t care if a kid commits elsewhere. Happens all the time. But this kid made hartline his avatar and tweets out glamour shots of his cuckmaster like a love sick teenage girl. I’m
Yup. Hopefully this kid sharts himself (**** you to all the white knights in here).

Yeah that's a concern for me. Let's say TVD has an excellent year and goes to the draft. Well now then teams can ask elite WRs, "Who is going to throw you the ball in Miami?" So then we miss on those elite WRs, and the top QB recruits, in turn, aren't going to be interested because they don't see WR1 on the roster. It's a catch 22. And IMO the only way to get out of the downward spiral is to wildly overpay for the skill positions. It doesn't have to happen every year, but it has to happen at least once. Offer an eye watering NIL deal to a #1 WR and an elite QB, then it will be much easier to land them in the future without having to offer nearly as much.

What we need to do in todays cfb world is Dawson showing a 180 this year and sign a good portal QB to keep that momentum to attract QB/WR recruits.

Advertisement
595C85E6-34A3-4EB1-A0DF-CD60A4B23515.jpeg

Update of sorts
2A055A6B-B6A1-41F5-AD52-D63F11DE5FBD.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Hard to compete with a program that has been run like an NFL team for decades and runs an elite offense like that. That being said, this is more to do with NIL from my understanding.
OSU finally ponied up, weird that it’s for Air though and where they drew the line.

Not over though. Let’s $ee how bad we want him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What is telling is that OSU has taken over SFE. Hartline wears SFE stuff and SFE is changing its colors. It is funded by a OSU booster and they make no bones about pushing the kids to OSU. Auburn has the same relationship with DefCon. Miami boosters needs to get in the 7n7 game.
They are. Ruiz is literally sponsoring 2 different 7v7 teams in Raw and Immortals.

This cycle has a different feel to it. Getting commitments now is huge, so I don’t want to downplay but realistically none of this matters.

Noland could commit to OSU or Miami this weekend, doesn’t matter either way. The honeymoon stage in Miami is over, time to produce. The best recruiter for Canes this year will be on the field. Want a top 10 class? Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back