2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

That’s just the interface of the embedded Tweet.

It’ll show that whether you liked it or not; I didn’t like the Tweet nor am I even following the account & it still shows the amount of Likes the Tweet has when posted/shared on another platform.

Interesting, appreciate the explanation. I was gonna recommend a welfare check on our boy lol. I tried it myself, and yep:

Advertisement
Wiltfong says Miami as of today. TAMU in the thick of it big OSU visit on deck.

I worry about them pitching him “be the next CJ Stroud” BUT I’m holding onto Air knows who has had him #1 all along. The Good Guys.

He will be at OSU until Sunday morning. He's going to some "Student appreciation " scrimmage today (Saturday). There isn't a lot about him on their 247 board. They did note that Jeremiah Smith and a few others have been vocal on social media about wanting him in their class...

He will be at OSU until Sunday morning. He's going to some "Student appreciation " scrimmage today (Saturday). There isn't a lot about him on their 247 board. They did note that Jeremiah Smith and a few others have been vocal on social media about wanting him in their class...
These local 5* wrs are the gifts that keep on giving.

Advertisement
I’m more worried his former HS teammates convincing him to go then Smith…

Keep us posted their board. They are usually brash about who they are going to get.

No news, I hope, is good news for us.

Advertisement
jaden davis to michigan-I wonder if Dabo makes a push for him now?
Clemson had an article last week that h thought Clemson might be "in the lead". After Noland visited Miami last weekend, and then A&M, he felt they were out in front. they mentioned a few guys that may be targets I wasn't familiar with.

I hope Noland or another top QB for real commits to us pretty soon then the pieces will start to fall in place.

Noland is at OSU until tomorrow. It looks like the offer would come before he leaves directly from Ryan Day. They went to see him throw recently. Seems this visit was about getting a feel for his personality, chalk talk, etc.

Their 247 mod fully expects him to get an offer....

Advertisement
Noland is at OSU until tomorrow. It looks like the offer would come before he leaves directly from Ryan Day. They went to see him throw recently. Seems this visit was about getting a feel for his personality, chalk talk, etc.

Their 247 mod fully expects him to get an offer....
They saw him throw in January. Not offering after that seems notable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back