2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8-4 is so toxic right now. No bags would be heavy enough to go there. This is year six for Jimbo. He could always pull a Harbaugh but Harbaugh actually posted multiple 10 win seasons his first 5 years at Michigan.

I want to believe, but they closed pretty well last year. Top 15 class with only 19 kids. That joke is still pulling talent, and he will sell the new OC.

Advertisement
I want to believe, but they closed pretty well last year. Top 15 class with only 19 kids. That joke is still pulling talent, and he will sell the new OC.
D03E4984-D388-42C6-9EE2-86033C1EED24.gif

8-4 is so toxic right now. No bags would be heavy enough to go there. This is year six for Jimbo. He could always pull a Harbaugh but Harbaugh actually posted multiple 10 win seasons his first 5 years at Michigan.
In the NIL world that we live in, anything is possible. A&M’s still getting kids and Jimbo is a fantastic recruiter. Just saying. I think he’s a Cane, though.

Did you listen to/read any excerpts about aTm's first spring media conference? It was cringeful. Reporters from friendly publications were giving Jimbo pretty easy questions about Bobby Petrino, questions that you would expect any organization to ask when there is a new OC and Jimbo was treating them with such contempt and acting like he was under investigation or something.

Spring is supposed to be the time for hope (something we know all too well around here) and it is hard to see how any aTm fan could listen to that and feel good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OSU worries me with him. Really hope we close on this kid. He is a game changer and I think could challenge for PT right away next year. Not to mention the boost we would get to recruiting by having him committed in April.

Advertisement
to show who was on the visit with him this weekend... they are really talking it up as a big weekend...

No, I mean on the tweet you embedded here, it shows you as having "liked" or hearted it or whatever. It's red. Or am I wrong? I'm not a big tweeter.

Screenshot 2023-03-30 at 3.31.52 PM.png

Advertisement
No, I mean on the tweet you embedded here, it shows you as having "liked" or hearted it or whatever. It's red. Or am I wrong? I'm not a big tweeter.

View attachment 234280

That’s just the interface of the embedded Tweet.

It’ll show that whether you liked it or not; I didn’t like the Tweet nor am I even following the account & it still shows the amount of Likes the Tweet has when posted/shared on another platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back