2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do the experts say it?” I’m very close to logging a CB ”? Well I’ll steal their line, I’m close.
happy ron swanson GIF

Advertisement
Air is committing April 8 at 8:30PM (although Josh kept saying April 9 in the clip above, but I've heard April 8 from multiple sources).

Wagner gotta shave the stache.

But legit perspective on his recruitment.

Advertisement
BTW Noland if and when he commits, will have the pull and impact we were hoping for with Rashada with the skill positions, specifically WRs. I think we may have underestimated that part too. Class ambassador who is an actual leader
@DMoney on this week's bank says Air is like the pied piper, recruits just naturally follow him. You may be on to something here.

Miami is in a very good place with QB Air Noland (Atlanta, GA). He is a natural leader, and if he commits to Miami he will generate a ton of momentum on the trail. Someone around him on his visit compared him to the Pied Piper (the original one, not the King of R&B).

Last edited:
I will also guess if Noland commits on April 7th (or 8th? I forget his day just know it is early April) then there will be a string of commits before or after. Seems like Mario likes to do this.
I've heard two reports say April 8 and 8:30PM and one report of April 9. Tending to think its April 8.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've heard two reports say April 8 and 8:30PM and one report of April 9. Tending to think its April 8.
Not sure if this would make a difference, but the 9th is Easter. I would think most people would want to avoid announcing on Easter regardless of their beliefs.

8-4 is so toxic right now. No bags would be heavy enough to go there. This is year six for Jimbo. He could always pull a Harbaugh but Harbaugh actually posted multiple 10 win seasons his first 5 years at Michigan.
Agree on all that. I see Mario’s relentless approach paying off with Air.

Advertisement
8-4 is so toxic right now. No bags would be heavy enough to go there. This is year six for Jimbo. He could always pull a Harbaugh but Harbaugh actually posted multiple 10 win seasons his first 5 years at Michigan.
That’s more or less what I expect from them. They will likely be better but that schedule they have is such a gauntlet. Getting a W against them could crush Jimbo in the eyes of TAMU boosters/decision makers.

I'm sure it's in this thread somewhere, but can someone give my lazy a** a quick summary of his strengths/weaknesses as a prospect? any comps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back