2024 Prentiss "Air" Noland 4* QB from GA (Langston Hughes - Commits to Buckeyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@Cribby

Game Show Thank You GIF by Kinda Funny

Advertisement
Idk how this kid isn’t a 5*. Watching his film he is elite. Ball placement, arm talent, correct reads, knows where to go with it on the blitz plays I saw. Weird how he’s ranked 7

Advertisement
Wiltfong keeping it coy on his latest Whiparound. Not ready to claim a leader.

Noise for us will keep getting louder other places including our own ITU team.

Ohio State could be a concern, but he's a sharp kid who seems to appreciate our loyalty to him as the guy. OSU while contacting him and lining out a visit hasn't formally offered. I expect them to do so, but feel like this plays out with us on top at the end.

IF Noland commits, then who do you think could/would be the 2nd QB?
My guess is AJ, being a local under the radar kid with practically no 247 profile and one offer being us? Seems like he could be the "developmental" guy who sticks around for a few years not expecting to play right away.

I will also guess if Noland commits on April 7th (or 8th? I forget his day just know it is early April) then there will be a string of commits before or after. Seems like Mario likes to do this.

Advertisement
My guess is AJ, being a local under the radar kid with practically no 247 profile and one offer being us? Seems like he could be the "developmental" guy who sticks around for a few years not expecting to play right away.

I will also guess if Noland commits on April 7th (or 8th? I forget his day just know it is early April) then there will be a string of commits before or after. Seems like Mario likes to do this.
March / April is when things got going last year. Summer will be the same too if I’m guessing.

Advertisement
I for one can’t wait to see multiple threads on how 247 are idiots for not seeing he is a 5 star.
I’m not gonna go that far I’m just saying he’s deff better than 7th. It’s probably bc he’s not a freak athlete running the ball

Well, after the shenanigans we witnessed out of the QB position last year…. we **** well better.
Hopefully Air (or any other quarterback) won't necessarily trust in the 11th hour, "hey, come to Florida and we'll pay you one hundred billion dollars!"

Because if the Gators have no intention of paying, who knows how high their "offer" will be?

I for one can’t wait to see multiple threads on how 247 are idiots for not seeing he is a 5 star.
Jokes about rankings aside, he'll probably shoot way up because I'm pretty sure ESPN forgot to rank him altogether. He was just a random 0 star name in their database until recently. It looks like they finally realized their mistake and just threw him in there as a 70 grade 3 star until they get around to doing an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back