Predictions when Corch is fired

Splitting hairs here because your quote was from Jan of 2018 and Jagr was referring to the beginning of the season. So not much changed from Jan to Sep. I just used your quote as an example because I was responding to you.

A lot changed from January to September.

Manny made a ton of adjustments and players developed significantly.

Advertisement
As much as i want it to happen, this is UM. Theyl fluff is balls, and will do there best to tell everyone were on the right track. Richt will be giving the same players not doing there job bull**** the whole year. UM always waits til thenlast second. National embarassment, no fans in stadium, before they take action. Richt will step down, but UM will have to come to an agreement on a buyout. All imo

Its a dam shame man. They could of made Diaz HC, and paired him up with a god OC and we would be contending.
Hindsite being as it is yea, Manny as HC, Briles as OC, we roll immediately, 10 x better than current situation

So were only gonna play two OOC games next year ? Don’t see us losing at home to GT.... loss to FLA and FSU Duke is losing their QB I think so that’s a win and two more wins against whatever cupcakes we schedule before conference play

There is no chance Richt gets fired next year.

Zero.

I don't know man. The way next season is setting up right now, it wouldn't be a huge surprise if he was fired. If he's able to hire a top notch DC and get things back on track, that's one thing. But the way things look right now with recruiting cratering, an archaic offense, and a stubborn guy who doesn't seem to want to change, it's not out of the realm.

Advertisement
Blake doesn't have the balls to fire Richt. Only way he goes is if he steps down himself. Blake is gutless.

I feel it's 100% inevitable. I say next season after we lose to Georgia Tech and our record is 1-4.
Losing to UF
Win central Michigan
Lose to Duke
Lose to FSU
Lose to GT

And that should be that.
Must be nice to have no life that u can post the samw dumb **** day in day out

I don't know man. The way next season is setting up right now, it wouldn't be a huge surprise if he was fired. If he's able to hire a top notch DC and get things back on track, that's one thing. But the way things look right now with recruiting cratering, an archaic offense, and a stubborn guy who doesn't seem to want to change, it's not out of the realm.

We could go 0-12 and he wouldn’t get fired.

Last edited:
So were only gonna play two OOC games next year ? Don’t see us losing at home to GT.... loss to FLA and FSU Duke is losing their QB I think so that’s a win and two more wins against whatever cupcakes we schedule before conference play
shows how little people follow football , florida loses 4/5 of there ol they lose therw top rb. On def at least 3 of there top 4 defenders gone. Fsus a total **** show , they have nobody in the wings for there crap ol they lose murray patrick and 2 startera off there ol with no depth. On def they lose burns , christmas with nobody whose done crap behind them. There recruiting is worse them ours. Rumor has it frenchy gonna leave leaving blackmon as only scholly qb. As long as Perry progresses we win 10 games.

Advertisement
shows how little people follow football , florida loses 4/5 of there ol they lose therw top rb. On def at least 3 of there top 4 defenders gone. Fsus a total **** show , they have nobody in the wings for there crap ol they lose murray patrick and 2 startera off there ol with no depth. On def they lose burns , christmas with nobody whose done crap behind them. There recruiting is worse them ours. Rumor has it frenchy gonna leave leaving blackmon as only scholly qb. As long as Perry progresses we win 10 games.
I’m guessing you said that before this season as well .... we had 14-15 starters return and look what happened. Mullen gonna spend entire offseason prepping for the game while Richt is gonna half *** and practice the same 5 plays and hope for better execution.

Richt said that 4 game skid this season was the most difficult time period in his coaching career ever. Interesting. I think he gets the 5 year treatment like usual then if we don't improve he gets the boot. Because it's UM I expect the typical waiting til it's too late to fire someone.

As opposed to the 4 game skid last season, or the 4 game skid the season before last?

Next season is his last. The only variable being a Golden vs Clemson type humiliation. That could send him packing before the end of the season.

As opposed to the 4 game skid last season, or the 4 game skid the season before last?

Next season is his last. The only variable being a Golden vs Clemson type humiliation. That could send him packing before the end of the season.

This is wishful thinking.

Earliest exit for Richt is post 2020.

Advertisement
[QUOTE="fresssh, post: 3679694, member: 1057"]I think he steps down after next season. The pressure is going to be too much. We are really getting set back with recruiting right now. We had a chance to salvage the class and make Manny HC, but we ****ed up and kept the moron whos producing one of the worst offenses in the country. For everyone that talks **** about Mannys recruiting, we sure had a **** load of decommitments after he left. Recruits have eyes. They saw he was the coach that saved our season from being an even bigger embarassment. Diaz is going to kill it at Temple, and will be in the runninng next year to replace Richt[/QUOTE]

Well, he's hosed us for $12 million - that should be enough for him to retire on . . . *******!

Advertisement
Pure torture would be Richt beating uf and fsu but he'll inexplicably lose to Duke Pitt and some other coastal team.

There is no chance Richt gets fired next year.

Zero.
I would love to agree with you, friend. But you know, once the apple starts to rot, the basura can is the next destination. 7 - 5 or less, is gonna bring flesh eating zombies out “like we’ve never seen before.”

Hate this, but my very uneducated guess is If we go 4-8 or worse, he will resign. 5-7 or better, he will get another year.

Advertisement
Back