Predictions when Corch is fired

Advertisement
I feel it's 100% inevitable. I say next season after we lose to Georgia Tech and our record is 1-4.
Losing to UF
Win central Michigan
Lose to Duke
Lose to FSU
Lose to GT

And that should be that.
I bet the Canes will be 2-3 in that run. They will probley pick up a win against one of the three ACC teams.

Advertisement
I think he steps down after next season. The pressure is going to be too much. We are really getting set back with recruiting right now. We had a chance to salvage the class and make Manny HC, but we ****ed up and kept the moron whos producing one of the worst offenses in the country. For everyone that talks **** about Mannys recruiting, we sure had a **** load of decommitments after he left. Recruits have eyes. They saw he was the coach that saved our season from being an even bigger embarassment. Diaz is going to kill it at Temple, and will be in the runninng next year to replace Richt

I think he steps down after next season. The pressure is going to be too much. We are really getting set back with recruiting right now. We had a chance to salvage the class and make Manny HC, but we ****ed up and kept the moron whos producing one of the worst offenses in the country. For everyone that talks **** about Mannys recruiting, we sure had a **** load of decommitments after he left. Recruits have eyes. They saw he was the coach that saved our season from being an even bigger embarassment. Diaz is going to kill it at Temple, and will be in the runninng next year to replace Richt
I agree with everything you said except I don’t see him lasting the season. The banners will get downright nasty next season.

Richt is on contract till 2023 thanks to Blake James. This administration is ultra-cheap and slow to react, unless it is prematurely extending contracts of course. I predict he will be here 2 years minimum.
Also, if Blake fires Richt next season and UM has to payout a large buyout, Blake's head will be on the line. You do not lose millions of dollars for an organization due to your stupid decisions and keep your job (unless you work for the government). James probably realizes this and understands Richt's failure and subsequent buyout will ultimately lead to his own removal. Therefore, James will keep backing Richt as long as possible to save his own ***. In my opinion, this is not about Richt or the success of the program at this point. Anyone with an IQ over 70 knows the program is in a total tail spin and Richt is not going to work out here. Keeping Richt is about money and the AD from losing his own job. We are truly f*cked. This is much worse then the Al Golden fiasco in my opinion, it will be much harder for this administration to get rid of Richt.

Advertisement
No one was calling for Manny’s head.
"- Diaz is not what we thought he was. He’s not a corch but he’s not a defensive mastermind either. His lack of adjustments is extremely frustrating and he’s far too aggressive at times. We need to have elite talent across the board for his system to work, he’s not gonna coach up scrubs."
-YOU

Advertisement
I agree with everything you said except I don’t see him lasting the season. The banners will get downright nasty next season.

As much as i want it to happen, this is UM. Theyl fluff is balls, and will do there best to tell everyone were on the right track. Richt will be giving the same players not doing there job bull**** the whole year. UM always waits til thenlast second. National embarassment, no fans in stadium, before they take action. Richt will step down, but UM will have to come to an agreement on a buyout. All imo

Its a dam shame man. They could of made Diaz HC, and paired him up with a god OC and we would be contending.

"- Diaz is not what we thought he was. He’s not a corch but he’s not a defensive mastermind either. His lack of adjustments is extremely frustrating and he’s far too aggressive at times. We need to have elite talent across the board for his system to work, he’s not gonna coach up scrubs."
-YOU

Firstly, that’s from 2017 and those were perfectly valid concerns at the time.

Secondly, how could you possibly interpret that as “calling for his head”?

Not rooting for a 1-4 start, especially with 3 straight on the line against FSU and the gators at. I vote for a 3-2 start with L’s up until the day he gets the slip

Advertisement
Richt said that 4 game skid this season was the most difficult time period in his coaching career ever. Interesting. I think he gets the 5 year treatment like usual then if we don't improve he gets the boot. Because it's UM I expect the typical waiting til it's too late to fire someone.

Richt said that 4 game skid this season was the most difficult time period in his coaching career ever. Interesting. I think he gets the 5 year treatment like usual then if we don't improve he gets the boot. Because it's UM I expect the typical waiting til it's too late to fire someone.

Is that you in your profile pic?

What an attractive woman!

:)

Firstly, that’s from 2017 and those were perfectly valid concerns at the time.

Secondly, how could you possibly interpret that as “calling for his head”?

Splitting hairs here because your quote was from Jan of 2018 and Jagr was referring to the beginning of the season. So not much changed from Jan to Sep. I just used your quote as an example because I was responding to you.

Advertisement
Back