Predictions for tomorrow?

Advertisement
We need Kaaya out there. Otherwise it's a tough call. Virginia's pass defense is very vulnerable. They have allowed 18 touchdown passes to only 1 interception. That's hard to do. The rushing defense is not bad and has looked more physical in recent weeks.

If Rosier is out there I don't trust him to play as well as last week. That's typically the way it works when a team goes from big underdog to considerable favorite. The weaknesses show up when too much is expected.

I suspect we win but unless Kaaya is healthy I don't expect nearly as many Canes points as most predictions have allowed.

Mostly I despise the uniforms. I watched the tape of Michigan/Minnesota the other night and was very pleased they lost in such heartbreaking and self-inflicted fashion, after wearing idiotic dark gray uniforms for the first time. Jerry Kill ordered those uniforms, saying he wanted an alternate uniform for the kids on the team. I was very impressed with the new interim coach, who said he wasn't thrilled with the uniforms but there was nothing he could do about it. Normally everybody associated with the athletic department feels compelled to spit out the party line.

We need Kaaya out there. Otherwise it's a tough call. Virginia's pass defense is very vulnerable. They have allowed 18 touchdown passes to only 1 interception. That's hard to do. The rushing defense is not bad and has looked more physical in recent weeks.

If Rosier is out there I don't trust him to play as well as last week. That's typically the way it works when a team goes from big underdog to considerable favorite. The weaknesses show up when too much is expected.

I suspect we win but unless Kaaya is healthy I don't expect nearly as many Canes points as most predictions have allowed.

Mostly I despise the uniforms. I watched the tape of Michigan/Minnesota the other night and was very pleased they lost in such heartbreaking and self-inflicted fashion, after wearing idiotic dark gray uniforms for the first time. Jerry Kill ordered those uniforms, saying he wanted an alternate uniform for the kids on the team. I was very impressed with the new interim coach, who said he wasn't thrilled with the uniforms but there was nothing he could do about it. Normally everybody associated with the athletic department feels compelled to spit out the party line.

So in other words you don't have a prediction?

Advertisement
Back