Predictions for tomorrow?

drewm3i

Junior
I say the Canes roll after the big win last week. Not to mention UVA is terrible and we are at home (does that even matter lol). Anyways, 42-17 Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I say the Canes roll after the big win last week. Not to mention UVA is terrible and we are at home (does that even matter lol). Anyways, 42-17 Miami.

I don't think us being at home matters. But UVA on the road does. They haven't won a road game in like 3 years...

Advertisement
I want to believe a beat by the Canes -- no Al. Ideally, team crushes UVA and run the frigging score up so the hate gets worse.

I feel like Kaaya will start hence my prediction. If Rosier starts I change my prediction to 35-24.

I think we blow the roof off the joint. Players attitude is way different. Golden said "don't rise to the occassion"...Scott said "have fun, be loose, and live for the moment."

I think we win going away 44-13.

Advertisement
27-17.

Virginia closes in on the 3rd/4th Quarter, but we do enough to win.

I really hope we have respectable attendance this game; would show the players the fanbase is behind them.

I still might go. Depends on how I feel in the morning. We'll see.

Advertisement
31-21 Miami. It gets close in the 4th with Doritos prevent, but Miami scores to ice the game on a bubble screen

5-2. Rosier goes 2 for 4, gets 2 RBIs, and a sac fly. Starting pitching takes us into the 7th, but the bullpen gives up 2 late runs, but ultimately shuts down any chances of the rally.

Al's nemesis Virginia. Hopefully we steamroll them and it shows even more just how incompetent Golden was. But his fat buddy is still running the defense so gotta keep expectations in check. I'll say UM 34 UVA 24

Advertisement
Back