Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Gotta be one of:

Innis
Hicks
Hill
Williams

- Don't think Samson is the surprise b/c it won't be a shocker.
- Fletcher won't be a big surprise to folks

Another alternative theory (mine) is that the big announcement is that the 3 from AH commit to us.

My other theory (and hope) is that we've been really working 2 big time guys who are HS teammates in SEC country. :sideeyes:

edit: forgot one. :)

Last edited:
Gotta be one of:

Innis
Hicks
Hill

Another alternative theory (mine) is that the big announcement is that the 3 from AH commit to us.

My other theory (and hope) is that we've been really working 2 big time guys who are HS teammates in SEC country. :sideeyes:

Not sure he said surprise. He said huge pickup. Hopefully it’s Samson anyone calling that a lock is crazy. A top 5 star OT is always a shocker, surprise or huge if they pick Miami.

Gotta be one of:

Innis
Hicks
Hill

Jakeem and John Walker?

Advertisement
Advertisement
That was to the people saying it was Horton.
I understand but remember reading over the weekend when someone asked you if it was 1 of the Alabama DL and you replied it wasn't those positions,unless I misread.

Advertisement
Back