Predictions for the 2023 Class Shocker

1669761115697.gif

Advertisement
Gotta be one of:

Innis
Hicks
Hill
Williams

- Don't think Samson is the surprise b/c it won't be a shocker.
- Fletcher won't be a big surprise to folks

Another alternative theory (mine) is that the big announcement is that the 3 from AH commit to us.

My other theory (and hope) is that we've been really working 2 big time guys who are HS teammates in SEC country. :sideeyes:

edit: forgot one. :)
Does the state name rhyme with Palabama? Asking for a friend...

Advertisement
Give me these guys to finish out this class and I’ll be happy. With Moore being the shocker.

5* QB Dante Moore
5* OL Samson Okunlola
4* DL Rueben Bain
4* RB Mark Fletcher
4* CB Damari Brown
4* RB Chris Johnson Jr
That alone would put us in the top 3 or 4 classes. Add in one more 4 star WR tho imo, and one of Anthony Hill or a top DL would probably give us the #2 class.

Advertisement
Dwight Schrute is played by Rainn Wilson. This translates to Kevin Wilson joining the staff as OC, and by extension, Brian Hartline comes along with him. Further, Rainn Wilson's first name ends in "inn" and Brandon Inniss' last name starts with "inn" which translates to him committing to the Canes.
aYe YoOo D@wG!.! U kNOw i sPect yu.

But better watch out with a username like that!

Advertisement
Give me these guys to finish out this class and I’ll be happy. With Moore being the shocker.

5* QB Dante Moore
5* OL Samson Okunlola
4* DL Rueben Bain
4* RB Mark Fletcher
4* CB Damari Brown
4* RB Chris Johnson Jr
Don’t really care for Johnson he’s been doing too much crying about us not winning enough while higher caliber players at positions of need are looking at how they can come in and be the change that is needed. I’d rather the dawgs that wanna come in and work to put the CFB world on notice than the front runners that need to be a part of an already successful program.

Don’t really care for Johnson he’s been doing too much crying about us not winning enough while higher caliber players at positions of need are looking at how they can come in and be the change that is needed. I’d rather the dawgs that wanna come in and work to put the CFB world on notice than the front runners that need to be a part of an already successful program.
fletcher > Johnson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back