Predictions for the 2023 Class Shocker

Advertisement
we still guessing on the "shocker"? I think there will be multiple.. if @1murhurricane is right, we should be getting at least 3 more 5*s..

the one that wouldn't be a "shocker" is Samson at this point.. which means 2 of them would be surprises...

Here's the list of guys that we've had a shot with at some point this year...

Hill
Damon
M'Pemba

these 3 aren't committed anywhere as of right now so those are the "easiest".. i'd say one is most likely of those 3 due to some factors in our favor....

Moore
****ey

next 2 are committed to Oregon who just lost their OC and had previous relationships with Mario... maybe a package deal?

Inniss -local guy that feels like he wants to come and believes in Mario (heart) but is making a decision with his head right now

Hicks - committed to A&M which is hard to believe rockier than we are right now...
Cross out M’Pemba, he was going to take a “South Beach” OV this weekend and staff told him no because he’s going to UGA and they didn’t want to waste an OV

Advertisement
Advertisement
we still guessing on the "shocker"? I think there will be multiple.. if @1murhurricane is right, we should be getting at least 3 more 5*s..

the one that wouldn't be a "shocker" is Samson at this point.. which means 2 of them would be surprises...

Here's the list of guys that we've had a shot with at some point this year...

Hill
Damon

these 2 aren't committed anywhere as of right now so those are the "easiest".. i'd say one is most likely of those 2 due to some factors in our favor....

Moore
****ey

next 2 are committed to Oregon who just lost their OC and had previous relationships with Mario... maybe a package deal?

Inniss -local guy that feels like he wants to come and believes in Mario (heart) but is making a decision with his head right now

Hicks - committed to A&M which is hard to believe rockier than we are right now...

edited to take out M'Pemba...
1669743022617.gif

Advertisement
Cribby changed avatar ,we must be getting a kid from Scranton PA lol
Dwight Schrute is played by Rainn Wilson. This translates to Kevin Wilson joining the staff as OC, and by extension, Brian Hartline comes along with him. Further, Rainn Wilson's first name ends in "inn" and Brandon Inniss' last name starts with "inn" which translates to him committing to the Canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back