Predictions for the 2023 Class Shocker

Advertisement
Look here. I wanna believe he’s a lock, I really do, but there’s whispers around here in 407 from some who doesn’t believe it. I’m hoping he’s locked in though 🙏🏾. And As far as ****ey… it’s just me hoping a shot.
Well u been on them 407 boys. That would be disappointing to say the least. This next month is when all the wtf's happen. Trying hitting up some people to see what u can find out. The Gators again?

Well u been on them 407 boys. That would be disappointing to say the least. This next month is when all the wtf's happen. Trying hitting up some people to see what u can find out. The Gators again?
I freelance with USA Today sport’s recruiting, which isn’t up to par with the rest of the recruiting services, but I get word from them from time to time. Here’s what I will say though, the reasoning behind him flipping isn’t really that substantial. Bryant’s HC is an ex gator player, along with 2 of the other staff member.

Advertisement
I am addicted and obsessed. It's a passion.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
I freelance with USA Today sport’s recruiting, which isn’t up to par with the rest of the recruiting services, but I get word from them from time to time. Here’s what I will say though, the reasoning behind him flipping isn’t really that substantial. Bryant’s HC is an ex gator player, along with 2 of the other staff member.
He's going to UM....

I’ll throw another name Tyler Williams we got his teammate already committed, I doubt we stopped recruiting him, position of need, it could happen
Forgot about him

It was funny how that picture of the two of them we were like wow if somehow we could get TW maybe there’s a prayer for Cormani haha

Advertisement
Advertisement
Posted yesterday from his playoff game this past weekend

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221123-194619_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221123-194619_Instagram.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 137
Advertisement
Back