Prediction Time

Advertisement
#whatchthefinish,#top18,#businessdecision#feedthefam#mammasboy#chasethebag#turnoverpurse🤮

Summeral- ufag
Zipperer- ufag

...#makethecribgreatagain🔥🔥🔥

Bogle- UM
Stevenson- UM
Neal- UM
Neal’s bro- UM
Hasselwood- UM
MAR- UM
Dunmore- UM

Does Ivins have his predictions out? Might as well put everyone’s in one thread. Below is what Mike Farrell is projecting. He used to be really plugged in but now I think he just oversees a lot at Rivals and trolls people on Twitter.

Neal-Bama we all already know this
Stevenson-Georgia
Haselwood-Georgia
Bogle-Miami.

He only guessed on some of the top guys left out there and these are our targets on that list.

Advertisement
Just saw Tommy Kennedy's HUDL. Now that's a guy with good feet. Finally an OT prospect I like outside of Neal. Hope he signs with Miami as predicted!

Stevenson plus Hall in the backfield will be something to see. Gotta love our secondary over the next 3 seasons if Stevenson joins the others in this class.
Boner alert!

Are Stevenson and Haslewood playing the hat game? Reduce your odds of them picking Miami to 0%.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Boy this is a tough one....

To start the year I thought we were fixing to lock in a top 5 class...

Just finish strong(as much as possible) and lets kill the next one
That wasn’t gonna be the case. This class was always a filler class for last year and next year. I think we all knew that at first but have drifted away from it and are expecting something that just wasn’t going to happen.

LT Kennedy/Campbell
LG Boulware/Reed
C Gaynor/Clark
RG Donaldson/Mahoney
RT Scaife/Herbert

DT Nesta/Bethel/Ford/Blisset
Boy we need Nesta to be a star next year. Bethel is good and all, but if he's the best of the group that's not a good sign. Ford feels like a complimentary piece with a big body and Bliss probably needs a year to develop and get bigger/stronger.

That wasn’t gonna be the case. This class was always a filler class for last year and next year. I think we all knew that at first but have drifted away from it and are expecting something that just wasn’t going to happen.

This class has some star power to it even with out a chance at a high profile QB in it...

Evan Neal, TS, Bogle, 4star dline talent, tarquin, we were looking at the IMG RBs, MAR, Mcintosh, our LBs

This class had the chance for plenty of star power

Advertisement
Boy we need Nesta to be a star next year. Bethel is good and all, but if he's the best of the group that's not a good sign. Ford feels like a complimentary piece with a big body and Bliss probably needs a year to develop and get bigger/stronger.
Don't forget Jordan Miller also

No matter how we finish this class is a HUGE disappointment.

If we went as far as we thought and made the CFP or were competitive in the ACCCG we would have a top 6 class.

We were leaders for Neal, Darnell Wright, Trey Sanders, Crowley, Dent, Battle, Johnson Jr.

We would land some of these guys if we made it far this year

Advertisement
Back