Prediction for Attendance for UVA

canes1996

Eternal Optimist
Any chance there's a significant increase in actual attendance? Not expecting a sellout by any means, but there's much better vibes about this team and it would be nice for the team to feel the love.

Advertisement
I think after the Duke win you'll see a lot more butts in seats going forward. Kids have definitely earned it.

Advertisement
Hope so, with that win and Goldens being fired it should. Support the players and the rest of the coaches not named Paul Williams and donofrio

Well it's Homecoming & Military Appreciation Day. $5 tickets are available in the upper deck which certainly encourages families to come out to the game, over 1,000 tickets distributed to military personnel etc. plus it's not on TV unless some bucket shop network picks it up this week.

:11263272045_489f4f7

Advertisement
Kids deserve it. I hope many go. I made a commitment to not spend another cent on Miami until they prove they want to win. If Butch gets hired, I will buy 10 season tickets immediately, but until then, not one more cent. That said, GO CANES you made us proud kids.

It's homecoming? Announced 62,337. Actual? 42,000, which is good for us lately, all things considered. Win, and beat UNC, and GT will have a very good crowd.

It'll probably be on raycom sports which is channel.4. And if the games not over by the time the 330 sec game starts they cut to that game.

Is it in watch espn?

Advertisement
First post golden era home game I'll definitely be there. I was there in row 5 when the **** hit the fan, hopefully I get some type of therapy this go around.

38,500. Announced as 112,363 easily smashing any marks set by Wrestlemania in the 80's. We back!

Advertisement
It'll probably be on raycom sports which is channel.4. And if the games not over by the time the 330 sec game starts they cut to that game.

Is it in watch espn?

Bleacher Report shows it at 3:00 on ESPN College Extra...............What is College Extra????

If I lived closer I would be there. Now is the time to support the team. The point to get Al out was heard, now it's on to getting this thing right.

Advertisement
Back